trphyhntr

Does everyone have their popcorn ready??

I must have missed the previous issue with stolen cams.

Oh man. All those guys who had there cams stolen by him are smiling right now

I can assure you, the guys who kept thinking he was a piece of sh¡t long after everyone forgave him, are smiling.

• Like 9

7 pages in hours and theres not even an actual story or a bonafide named culprit! This thing is gonna be bigger than the asu thread! Unless it gets shut down. In for 100 pages!!

If you can't figure it out, you should be wearing a helmet

• Like 5

Just poaching on the rez? Whew, figured he was out assassinating unfamiliar ranchers ponies...

7 pages in hours and theres not even an actual story or a bonafide named culprit! This thing is gonna be bigger than the asu thread! Unless it gets shut down. In for 100 pages!!

If you can't figure it out, you should be wearing a helmet
got my helmet on bud. I know exactly whats going on! But theres been a bunch a chicken sh!t accusations and no one has come out and said it! Waiting on it! And 100 pages!!!

Just poaching on the rez? Whew, figured he was out assassinating unfamiliar ranchers ponies...

m

I was never told anything that it was killed on the rez.

So what do they put in the record books after the facts come out?

I can't believe I just read thru this from page one. I'm definitely ready for a beer now. :huh:

TJ

• Like 7

So if it's not about killing that buck on the rez then what? Road hunting it? And where's the felony come in to play?

So if it's not about killing that buck on the rez then what? Road hunting it? And where's the felony come in to play?

If you look at the entry wound on the deer where part of the arrow is sticking out there is not a single drop of blood anywhere. Strange. Almost as if the arrow was inserted after the heart stopped beating.

• Like 1

3c isn't open on December either bro, do you know the regulations?

• Like 4

So what do they put in the record books after the facts come out?

I thought that bowhunter dude from p and y giving shoot to bc777 was out of line but now I see he had insider knowledge apparently

• Like 2