trphyhntr

Does everyone have their popcorn ready??

ย 

Oh man. All those guys who had there cams stolen by him are smiling right now

I can assure you, the guys who kept thinking he was a piece of shยกt long after everyone forgave him, are smiling.

๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ‘

ย 

This has been a rumor for several months that this deer was poached and it was being investigated.

ย 

Once a criminal always a criminal hes always been a pile of ๐Ÿ’ฉ.

• Like 2

Don't know this guy from Adam but Geeze. We went from getting popcorn to having a guy hamstrung, tried and found guilty all on this one posting. I hate effing gossip. If it's true, then let him have his day in court and let the chips fall where they may. I sure hope none of you get accused of anything because you will be hung out to dry around here.

ย 

Sometimes it's like a sewing circle around here.

• Like 5

ย 

So if it's not about killing that buck on the rez then what? Road hunting it? And where's the felony come in to play?

3c isn't open on December either bro, do you know the regulations?

I don't know late regs for up there. Just the kids youth hunts.

ย 

So he killed illegally then stuck an arrow in it or killed illegally by killing out of season or both. Regs say up to 5 years. I just looked up the definition of felony. Punishable prison time over one year.

Knothead, if you knew this guy's background you would be saying the same things we are saying. If he is found not guilty I will be the first to apologize, but with his history of steeling cameras and disrespectful behavior on this site I highly doubt this isn't true!

• Like 5

ย 

ย 

Whatever happened to the dude that may or may not have killed that big Muley on the Grand Canyon park?

Here he is, alive and well: https://www.instagram.com/macoutfitters/?hl=en

Well I'm guessing no conviction.

It's been less than a year. Court proceedings take time...especially when you have federal firearms and federal wildlife charges to prosecute.

Opps, who would of thought a guy who took his niece to go steal game cameras would get caught poaching.

post-8664-0-08826500-1527827540_thumb.png

• Like 4

Wow that's douche is tool. Putting it in eastmans too. But I do hope this goes to 100. Made my night better, wish I wasn't at work and enjoying a beer to this thread.

Im going to bed. This better be at 30 pages when I get up.

Also this goes back to my grandpa's favorite saying " You can't eat the horns."

• Like 1