trphyhntr

Does everyone have their popcorn ready??

Man I also came to his defense telling people to lay off because he is claiming he changed. Boy I was wrong!

• Like 2

Man I cant keep up with anybody on here. You fellas really need to keep your profiles updated. I mean really, how hard is it to put poacher, closet racist, open racist or liberal in your bios.

• Like 6

The only ones hunting the Rez is A3 ! It came straight out of Shawn Wagner’s mouth today ! The case has been turned over to U.S Fish and Wildlife ! As for bc777 200 inch buck it’s all circumstantial evidence with no merrit. I’ll bet anybody on here anything they want to lose he gets it back .

The only ones hunting the Rez is A3 ! It came straight out of Shawn Wagners mouth today ! The case has been turned over to U.S Fish and Wildlife ! As for bc777 200 inch buck its all circumstantial evidence with no merrit. Ill bet anybody on here anything they want to lose he gets it back .

A relative newbie shows up out of nowhere to defend BC777. LOL!!! I couldn't help but notice that your only other post in the past year was to come to BC777's aid. I'm guessing you are either BC777, a friend, or a relative.
  • Like 1

Yes Im his brother . So now that out of the bag what do you have to bet ??

Are you as crooked as your brother? He is clearly rotten, so why would anyone take you at your word?

• Like 1

The only ones hunting the Rez is A3 ! It came straight out of Shawn Wagners mouth today ! The case has been turned over to U.S Fish and Wildlife ! As for bc777 200 inch buck its all circumstantial evidence with no merrit. Ill bet anybody on here anything they want to lose he gets it back .

Interesting that all you are saying is that all evidence is circumstantial and you bet he gets his deer back. What is telling is that you aren't saying it wasn't shot in 3C on the rez, or otherwise poached.

Also, citing Shawn Wagner lends about as much credibility as citing any other known liar or poacher.

• Like 1

The only ones hunting the Rez is A3 ! It came straight out of Shawn Wagner’s mouth today ! The case has been turned over to U.S Fish and Wildlife ! As for bc777 200 inch buck it’s all circumstantial evidence with no merrit. I’ll bet anybody on here anything they want to lose he gets it back .

Apparently a prosecutor and a judge believe there is enough evidence to issue warrants for siezure and presumably arrest. Your brother has a lot at stake. You may want to stay quiet on this issue or at least consult your brothers attorney before providing info to world wide web.

• Like 2

Apparently a prosecutor and a judge believe there is enough evidence to issue warrants for siezure and presumably arrest. Your brother has a lot at stake. You may want to stay quiet on this issue or at least consult your brothers attorney before providing info to world wide web.

Thanks for the advise . I’m not getting into any details , I just am looking to take some suckers on some hunting equipment ! There are a lot of haters on here but no gamblers ????