trphyhntr

Does everyone have their popcorn ready??

The only ones hunting the Rez is A3 ! It came straight out of Shawn Wagners mouth today ! The case has been turned over to U.S Fish and Wildlife ! As for bc777 200 inch buck its all circumstantial evidence with no merrit. Ill bet anybody on here anything they want to lose he gets it back .

Your dads a poacher and a liar, your brother is a poacher, liar and thief . . . How far from the tree did you fall?

Hopefully that sheep is cleaner than that poached muley.

My dad is a poacher ? You have no idea who my father is . Let me tell you a few things about my dad ! My parents have been married for 42 years . My father is one of the most amazing men on this planet ! They broke the mold with him . I have heard my dad cuss one time in his life and he said dang (is that even a cuss word ) ? My father is very active in his church and has has some of the highest calling there are . He is a school board member , fire board member and a well respected member of the community. So to say he is a poacher and a lair couldnt be farther from the truth ! O yeah another thing my father taught me was not to shoot a 300 bull on a 3c hunt .
Just answer one question . . . did your dad know where Blake shot that buck?
Its getting kind of quiet, I think this is coming to an end.

The only ones hunting the Rez is A3 ! It came straight out of Shawn Wagners mouth today ! The case has been turned over to U.S Fish and Wildlife ! As for bc777 200 inch buck its all circumstantial evidence with no merrit. Ill bet anybody on here anything they want to lose he gets it back .

Your dads a poacher and a liar, your brother is a poacher, liar and thief . . . How far from the tree did you fall?

My dad is a poacher ? You have no idea who my father is . Let me tell you a few things about my dad ! My parents have been married for 42 years . My father is one of the most amazing men on this planet ! They broke the mold with him . I have heard my dad cuss one time in his life and he said dang (is that even a cuss word ) ? My father is very active in his church and has has some of the highest calling there are . He is a school board member , fire board member and a well respected member of the community. So to say he is a poacher and a lair couldnt be farther from the truth ! O yeah another thing my father taught me was not to shoot a 300 bull on a 3c hunt .
Its getting kind of quiet, I think this is coming to an end.

Good. Hopefully shoot like this never has to come up again

This is going to be epic.....

You have sometthing to say about everything?live on here or what! Lots of comment no content KC

Not to get on Your Dad, I don't know Him but if He's a church goer that Aint a allibi. Some of the worst people out there are church people. No offence to the good ones..........BOB!

Win71, with only 15 posts I don't see how you can bash on another member who has over 12,000 posts!

• Like 3

Win71, with only 15 posts I don't see how you can bash on another member who has over 12,000 posts!

I've got 12,000 posts? Man, I need a life!

• Like 13

I've got 12,000 points? Man, I need a life!

heck you been here since 2003 . That’s only 800 a year
  • Like 1

Oh his brother does. Ask G&F

• Like 1

I've got 12,000 posts? Man, I need a life!

LOL, acknowledging it is the first step. Well done!

• Like 3

What a cuck thing to do if this is true. The lack of blood, power lines in the picture, the story of just walking up to it and shooting it at 30 yds, it all just seems too good/easy to be true.

• Like 1

What a cuck thing to do if this is true. The lack of blood, power lines in the picture, the story of just walking up to it and shooting it at 30 yds, it all just seems too good/easy to be true.

That was my thoughts from the 1st day