trphyhntr

Does everyone have their popcorn ready??

What it boils down to is this . While many of you are bc777 haters deep down you all realize bringing my father into this is wrong ! Say what you want about Blake and I . We love a good laugh !

How do you and Blake laugh off him being a thief?

Nobull, still waiting for an answer to this.

• Like 2

Did I ever get my odds?

Odds are you will lose what ever we bet ! What ya wanting to donate to me ?

Odds are you will run away and hide rather than answer some pretty simple questions like a man.

• Like 1

Was this deer also confiscated and can we get odds that he was poached as well? I'd love some of that action.

attachicon.gif20180601_092539.jpg

No he is on my wall . Like I said I love a good laugh ! Keep them coming cowboy !

Can you honestly say that your brother recovered that buck where the photos were taken? As soon i saw the photos i figured there had to be something fishy going on.

So thats what a clean kill looks like...

I'd be willing to bet that if the AZGFD write any citations that can result in a license revocation BC777 is headed towards a fairly expensive outcome. Lets say he pleads not guilty, gets a lawyer and beats the citations the commission can still hit him with the civil penalty which is a mandatory $8000.

• Like 1

I'd be willing to bet that if the AZGFD write any citations that can result in a license revocation BC777 is headed towards a fairly expensive outcome. Lets say he pleads not guilty, gets a lawyer and beats the citations the commission can still hit him with the civil penalty which is a mandatory $8000.

If that deer went down on the rez he is going to have more problems than just AZGFD. He will also be subject to any action the Apache tribal government chooses to take.

• Like 1

I'm betting this is all just smoke and mirrors...

I bet trophy Hunter is holding out until this gets to 20 pages...

At that point Lark is going to emerge back on CW wearing a robe infused w/ fluorite. Outdoor writer will pen his welicome back speech and CW will be forever saved.

• Like 7

I miss old .270, even if he did change to a 7-08, I get enough GRINS from OW from other web sites, not sure I want to be saved happy being a deplorable.