trphyhntr

Does everyone have their popcorn ready??

I've been kind of sitting the fence on this one in terms of opinion on guilt, but a few thoughts rise to the surface.

What if Blake did nothing wrong? It's obvious he has haters due to the cam incident and who can blame them? But still.... I could imagine enough phone calls might incur an investigation by game and fish. All it takes is some haters to say whatever... But warrants and seizures don't implicate illicit guilt. Do they? Imagine just for a second it was you being accused and you were innocent.

Not saying he did or didn't because I just don't know. But I can tell you he offered me help on my kids first youth hunt. That's not much to you guys but it was plenty for me. I've also seen him help a BUNCH of other people on here which should count for at least something before everyone rushes to judgement.

I don't know him personally but I think everyone should have the benefit of the doubt no matter how unlikely it might seem to you that he may be innocent. Again, try to put yourself in his shoes right now. Im sure it can't be great. I'm just glad it's not me in his position.

If you killed a 200" buck would you have haters? Probably.

• Like 4

I've been kind of sitting the fence on this one in terms of opinion on guilt, but a few thoughts rise to the surface.

What if Blake did nothing wrong? It's obvious he has haters due to the cam incident and who can blame them? But still.... I could imagine enough phone calls might incur an investigation by game and fish. All it takes is some haters to say whatever... But warrants and seizures don't implicate illicit guilt. Do they? Imagine just for a second it was you being accused and you were innocent.

Not saying he did or didn't because I just don't know. But I can tell you he offered me help on my kids first youth hunt. That's not much to you guys but it was plenty for me. I've also seen him help a BUNCH of other people on here which should count for at least something before everyone rushes to judgement.

I don't know him personally but I think everyone should have the benefit of the doubt no matter how unlikely it might seem to you that he may be innocent. Again, try to put yourself in his shoes right now. Im sure it can't be great. I'm just glad it's not me in his position.

He is innocent until proven guilty, I would think. I hope he gets a better shake than he gave to Wagner.
  • Like 1

^^ Thats my feelings as well. I dont know the guy and not sticking up for him. As for this thread its all hear say. If someone wamts to pm me some evidence then I could come to a conclusion faster.

But warrants and seizures don't implicate illicit guilt. Do they?

It's good to keep an open mind but to answer your question...

Yes they actually do. A warrant signed by a judge means there's probable cause to believe a crime had been committed and items seized in a search constitute evidence of that crime.

Innocent or not it's a tough spot to be in specially with the resources of state and federal agencies coming down on you.

• Like 1

How often do you hear about someone having a warrant served on their house and the final results being not guilty? Yes it happens but not very often. Im pretty sure judges dont give out warrants for no reason. Had to be some compelling evidence to go take the deer. And 2 other deer that someone mentioned but I still havent seen what 2 deer they would be. Yes innocent until proven guilty but where theres smoke theres fire.

• Like 1

I don't know him personally but I think everyone should havight seem to you that he may be innocent. Again, try to put yourself in his shoes right now. Im sure it can't be great. I'm just glad it's not me in his position.

They don't mount a months long investigation and come to your house then apparently what someone itt said is getting tried by the federal government because of "haters." Shake my head.

Catfish,

I dont ever have to worry because I follow the law. Innocent until proven guilty though...

What are you shaking your head at? Do you think that several "tips" from az game thief wouldn't start a months long investigation? Like I said I don't know. And I also assume that they don't serve warrants without probable cause but dang. You've made more then a few "road hunting" remarks. What if it was you on the hot seat?

Catfish,

I dont ever have to worry because I follow the law. Innocent until proven guilty though...

Must be nice. I don't ever not worry because I follow the law. I got 5 kids. I worry about sh** like it's nobody's business. And I have some of the best kids a guy could ask for.

So you you don't think a few phone calls about you would have game and fish at your door? Maybe your the idiot.

So you you don't think a few phone calls about you would have game and fish at your door? Maybe your the idiot.

You're*

Lol, seriously? "You're" the last guy around here that should be correcting somebodys punctuation, and or grammar.