trphyhntr

Does everyone have their popcorn ready??

So you you don't think a few phone calls about you would have game and fish at your door? Maybe your the idiot.

You're*
Lol, seriously? "You're" the last guy around here that should be correcting somebodys punctuation, and or grammar.

You're the first person on here I'd expect to be an idiot.

So you you don't think a few phone calls about you would have game and fish at your door? Maybe your the idiot.

Sadly, no.

You're*
Lol, seriously? "You're" the last guy around here that should be correcting somebodys punctuation, and or grammar.

You're the first person on here I'd expect to be an idiot.

So I'm like number 1 in your book. Hooray for me.

Well hes not guilty yet so lets talk about all the positive things Blake did. I did ask him to run some bonus points for me to see what my best odds would be. Good guy for doing that.

• Like 1

Its nice that you guys feel like Blake did you a solid so now you need to have his back, but that guy is a narcissist. Everything he did was simply to increase his "stature" in the eyes of others. In front of people he always wanted to look good, and the second no one was looking he had no morals. And then to top it off, he put that buck all over the internet, a national magazine (which gave him a $1,000 bow for it) and even registered it in P&Y. It was 100% about his ego.

Game violations are notoriously difficult to prosecute so he may well get off. But I don't believe for even one second that any number of phone calls to the tip line would get 22 Federal law enforcement agents show up at his door. And if you think that you are kidding yourself. In the eyes of the law, he is innocent until proven guilty, I am not subject to the same constraints. I am also not required to get warrants, hold trials or listen to people spew non-sense in the name of their constitutional rights.

• Like 8

Above all else, do y'all forget he's an admitted thief?

That was forgotten by most the second he "apologized". Stealing from someone, now (allegedly) stealing from the state/all of us.

• Like 2

If you read the other thread in Mule deer hunting you will see why he was stealing cameras. At least, as he stated 8-10 people knew about that deer and he tried to throw them off by saying there were 8-10 200" bucks elsewhere in the state. There probably are but each deer is unique with their headgear. He said they told him where they were so he had 8 years worth of hunting. Now if it were me and I had a 200" deer on cams I would not tell anybody where it was.

I am betting that somebody had that deer on camera and could tell G&F where it was. They may have even found the gut pile and then the deer showed up dead in Eastman's with the story. I bet somebody dropped a dime and that is what lead to the investigation. Didn't it seem like he didn't want to enter it in P&Y? Makes you wonder.

• Like 1

If you read the other thread in Mule deer hunting you will see why he was stealing cameras. At least, as he stated 8-10 people knew about that deer and he tried to throw them off by saying there were 8-10 200" bucks elsewhere in the state. There probably are but each deer is unique with their headgear. He said they told him where they were so he had 8 years worth of hunting. Now if it were me and I had a 200" deer on cams I would not tell anybody where it was.

I am betting that somebody had that deer on camera and could tell G&F where it was. They may have even found the gut pile and then the deer showed up dead in Eastman's with the story. I bet somebody dropped a dime and that is what lead to the investigation. Didn't it seem like he didn't want to enter it in P&Y? Makes you wonder.

Can you post links please?

Its nice that you guys feel like Blake did you a solid so now you need to have his back, but that guy is a narcissist. Everything he did was simply to increase his "stature" in the eyes of others. In front of people he always wanted to look good, and the second no one was looking he had no morals. And then to top it off, he put that buck all over the internet, a national magazine (which gave him a $1,000 bow for it) and even registered it in P&Y. It was 100% about his ego.

Game violations are notoriously difficult to prosecute so he may well get off. But I don't believe for even one second that any number of phone calls to the tip line would get 22 Federal law enforcement agents show up at his door. And if you think that you are kidding yourself. In the eyes of the law, he is innocent until proven guilty, I am not subject to the same constraints. I am also not required to get warrants, hold trials or listen to people spew non-sense in the name of their constitutional rights.

Narcissist...lmao Idk if he is guilty of anything more than that but those pictures look way to staged...trying to sell it pretty hard

http://www.coueswhitetail.com/forums/topic/72196-buck-officially-scored-200-08-gross-197-48-net/page-4?do=findComment&comment=795995

http://www.coueswhitetail.com/forums/topic/72196-buck-officially-scored-200-08-gross-197-48-net/page-4?do=findComment&comment=795995
Nah, the Mule Hunter Story. Is it online or a magazine?

Ive meet a couple of narcissist in my life and after this its all coming together and making since

I made a post in the other mule deer story to bring it to the top, same deer. From March when the deer was dried.