trphyhntr

Does everyone have their popcorn ready??

LMAO ! The family cares about trophies and looking like famous hunters . Never once have I posted a picture on CW . So how do I want to look like a famous hunter ? Dont be hating on me because i dont get excited about cull bulls like yours ! I had a 27 tag a few years back and just couldnt find the bull I wanted so I went home empty handed . I hunted hard saw a bunch flatlander caliber bulls but I said 380 or nothing and it was nothing . I went home with my head high and had a great time hunting some beautiful country . There are lots of hunters out there , some just like to be in the great outdoors and and are happy to harvest period . IMO Im happy for anyone thats happy after all isnt that what we all want is to be happy ? Then there are guys that love to go after the biggest and baddest animals bucks and bulls out there . What really pisses me off is when you get the clowns like YOU this that talk big but settle for a meat buck/bull because you cant go big or go home ! There is more to it than the kill Buddy ! Maybe look into self control classes ! Its hard for me to kill the big ones when clowns like you are shooting cull bulls (:

Blah blah blah my family is a bunch of poachers blah blah blah we are a liars blah blah blah the woods and everything in it exist to facilitate what you want.

Keep talking, please.

Just admit you are a meat hunter and Ill congratulate you on that 295 bull !

I dont need your congratulations or one dam other thing from you. The fact that you think anyone on the face of this earth gives two squirts of diarrhea about your opinion shows how much like your brother you are, completely full

of yourself.

Just make it easy and answer the question I asked:

Did your dad know that buck was poached?

Maybe this is easier:

Did Blake call you when he killed the buck? Did he send you any pics at the kill site? Were you with him? Was your dad?

You can keep changing the subject, or you could tell us all why we shouldnt believe that buck was poached?

• Like 1

Still waiting on you Nobull to address your brother stealing of cameras.....

They made him do it. He didnt want too.

LMAO ! The family cares about trophies and looking like famous hunters . Never once have I posted a picture on CW . So how do I want to look like a famous hunter ? Dont be hating on me because i dont get excited about cull bulls like yours ! I had a 27 tag a few years back and just couldnt find the bull I wanted so I went home empty handed . I hunted hard saw a bunch flatlander caliber bulls but I said 380 or nothing and it was nothing . I went home with my head high and had a great time hunting some beautiful country . There are lots of hunters out there , some just like to be in the great outdoors and and are happy to harvest period . IMO Im happy for anyone thats happy after all isnt that what we all want is to be happy ? Then there are guys that love to go after the biggest and baddest animals bucks and bulls out there . What really pisses me off is when you get the clowns like YOU this that talk big but settle for a meat buck/bull because you cant go big or go home ! There is more to it than the kill Buddy ! Maybe look into self control classes ! Its hard for me to kill the big ones when clowns like you are shooting cull bulls (:

Blah blah blah my family is a bunch of poachers blah blah blah we are a liars blah blah blah the woods and everything in it exist to facilitate what you want.

Keep talking, please.

Just admit you are a meat hunter and Ill congratulate you on that 295 bull !
I dont need your congratulations or one dam other thing from you. The fact that you think anyone on the face of this earth gives two squirts of diarrhea about your opinion shows how much like your brother you are, completely full

of yourself.

Just make it easy and answer the question I asked:

Did your dad know that buck was poached?

Maybe this is easier:

Did Blake call you when he killed the buck? Did he send you any pics at the kill site? Were you with him? Was your dad?

You can keep changing the subject, or you could tell us all why we shouldnt believe that buck was poached?

Andy I just looked at your Face Book and saw a picture of youre wife . Its save to say you are a meat hunter ! Enroll in the couples self control classes and get her off that see food diet !

NoBull350, you are definitely following in your brothers foot steps! No class!!!!!!

In case your wondering why we all bash on your brother, it's because he is very disrespectful, possibly a poacher and most importantly a CAMERA thief!!!!!

• Like 5

Don't know this guy from Adam but Geeze. We went from getting popcorn to having a guy hamstrung, tried and found guilty all on this one posting. I hate effing gossip. If it's true, then let him have his day in court and let the chips fall where they may. I sure hope none of you get accused of anything because you will be hung out to dry around here.

Sometimes it's like a sewing circle around here.

I think the problem is he's already had a few days in court for other hunting violations also. :-(

NoBull350, you are definitely following in your brothers foot steps! No class!!!!!!

In case your wondering why we all bash on your brother, it's because he is very disrespectful, possibly a poacher and most importantly a CAMERA thief!!!!!

This clown called my dad a liar and a poacher ! Im the post I quoted he called my family liars and poachers ! Why didnt you say something to him dumb A $$ ?

Just answer flatlanders questions and lay off the wives. That's a dick move

• Like 9

Still wont answer the questions.

Maybe you can answer this:

Did the feds search your dads house? Did they take his phone? Did they take any animals from him?

Just show us a reason to believe he isnt involved and I will gladly take it back.

• Like 1

He has brought family into it ! His family is fair game now ! If he would have left family out of it I would ! As for questions you all can kiss my a$$

Flatlander is a very well respected member. You are not!

As said before, you are NOT helping your brother!!!!!

• Like 1

He has brought family into it ! His family is fair game now ! If he would have left family out of it I would ! As for questions you all can kiss my a$$

Its fine. Maybe next he can make fun of my handicapped son. He might be in a wheelchair soon, so I am sure there is plenty of material there to keep avoiding the questions.

Is your dad involved in the investigation? Simple enough question.

Its fine. Maybe next he can make fun of my handicapped son. He might be in a wheelchair soon, so I am sure there is plenty of material there to keep avoiding the questions.

Is your dad involved in the investigation? Simple enough question.

And I am not the one who brought your dad into this, the feds are.