trphyhntr

Does everyone have their popcorn ready??

Nobull, where is ur brother... not like him to not be on here running his suck hole

Just talked to him ! Boys dont eat all you popcorn yet ! This might take a while but shoot is going to get real ! Unfortunately thats all I can tell you at this time !

Its nice that you guys feel like Blake did you a solid so now you need to have his back, but that guy is a narcissist. Everything he did was simply to increase his "stature" in the eyes of others. In front of people he always wanted to look good, and the second no one was looking he had no morals. And then to top it off, he put that buck all over the internet, a national magazine (which gave him a $1,000 bow for it) and even registered it in P&Y. It was 100% about his ego.

Game violations are notoriously difficult to prosecute so he may well get off. But I don't believe for even one second that any number of phone calls to the tip line would get 22 Federal law enforcement agents show up at his door. And if you think that you are kidding yourself. In the eyes of the law, he is innocent until proven guilty, I am not subject to the same constraints. I am also not required to get warrants, hold trials or listen to people spew non-sense in the name of their constitutional rights.

Very true.

Let's not forget that these cases are often brought in the justice court for the jurisdiction where the alleged violation occurred. Here, that would be home court advantage for BC777.

Also remember that justices of the peace are not required to have any prior legal experience. They are often simply politicians who are looking to boost their political pensions by getting elected to a six figure position a few years before retirement. Most parties in justice court are not represented, but if you hire a good lawyer, especially one with local contacts, he can often talk circles around the JP and get you off simply because the legal arguments go over their heads.

Moreover, bear in mind that Blake's dad Roger is a local politician who is currently serving with the fire board and has run for county commission. Some of the confidence the Owens brothers have might stem from the fact that they know the matter will be heard by an ally of their father....that's the way things shake out in small towns sometimes.

Finally, convictions can be more difficult in communities like Heber where there is a general distrust of all "outside" agencies and land managers...AZGFD, USFS, USFW, etc.

With all that in play, he's probably right, he could very well escape this. Game and Fish is allowed to impose a civil assessment even in the absence of a conviction, but they often don't, or even if they do it's something light and short of a suspension of hunting privileges (take Marlon aka "Grey Light" for example. He had a lawyer help him avoid his conviction and then got off with a straight up $8k fine and no hunting privileges taken away at the Commission).

If Blake's dad has the means to help him fight this, then nothing may come of it and he'll have a great story to tell anyone who will listen about how he was "unfairly targeted."

• Like 1

LMAO ! The family cares about trophies and looking like famous hunters . Never once have I posted a picture on CW . So how do I want to look like a famous hunter ? Dont be hating on me because i dont get excited about cull bulls like yours ! I had a 27 tag a few years back and just couldnt find the bull I wanted so I went home empty handed . I hunted hard saw a bunch flatlander caliber bulls but I said 380 or nothing and it was nothing . I went home with my head high and had a great time hunting some beautiful country . There are lots of hunters out there , some just like to be in the great outdoors and and are happy to harvest period . IMO Im happy for anyone thats happy after all isnt that what we all want is to be happy ? Then there are guys that love to go after the biggest and baddest animals bucks and bulls out there . What really pisses me off is when you get the clowns like YOU this that talk big but settle for a meat buck/bull because you cant go big or go home ! There is more to it than the kill Buddy ! Maybe look into self control classes ! Its hard for me to kill the big ones when clowns like you are shooting cull bulls (:

NoBull350, You may not have posted on here but guess what? We all know you killed a 175 mulie. How do we know that? Go look in the Mule Deer Section posted by BC777. Hopefully it is not one sitting at G&F.
Red sparky I have to apologize to you ! That is my brothers buck that indeed scored 175 . That buck caused some drama between bc777 and I ! Closest I have ever come to straight up knocking his a$$ out ! He got excited and and got meat hunter (flatlander ) happy and had my brother drop the hammer on it ! I was watching A 190 class buck that morning and it left before they could get there ! Bc777 later recorded the kill of the 190 buck! We never found out who killed it . ):

just a little note to some people. the buck had no value beyond the oats he sowed and quality of his venison. can't eat horns.

this is about a total failure of integrity. Americans of integrity have brought many species back from the brink by following regulations put in place to achieve these positive outcomes. there have always been lowlife swine that think they are above the rules and will do as they wish to be percieved as greater than thou. flush 'em.

lee

• Like 1

This is getin old . I don't like this guy , but somebody prove some thing. Bust Him and lets move on . A lotta U guys are like women gossiping. My god. Who cares...........BOB!

• Like 1

Nobull, where is ur brother... not like him to not be on here running his suck hole

Just talked to him ! Boys dont eat all you popcorn yet ! This might take a while but shoot is going to get real ! Unfortunately thats all I can tell you at this time !

What got real? The fact he understands hes looking at a felony? The fact that if hes convicted he wont have his job? The fact hes looking at a 8k fine and loss of hunting privileges? Dude you are more of a dumb butt than your brother

• Like 1

Man i have been holding my tongue with your mouthing off and have deleted several replies because i dont want to get in this thing at all. But i think its time you just open your mouth with the truth about this ordeal. ALOT of us on here know about it and some of the details but its not our place to help or hinder his investigation. Be a man and just give these guys something to chew on or should i say look at.

• Like 1

Man i have been holding my tongue with your mouthing off and have deleted several replies because i dont want to get in this thing at all. But i think its time you just open your mouth with the truth about this ordeal. ALOT of us on here know about it and some of the details but its not our place to help or hinder his investigation. Be a man and just give these guys something to chew on or should i say look at.
Here is something to chew on ! Remember when the feds raided Alans House with armored vehicles? Everybody including bc777 was sure that he had done something horribly wrong . Several of you have stated that Feds dont just raid your house unless they have something serious on you . Well guess what Alan had done no wrong ! So chew on that ! FYI I have no issues with Alan and would like to give him a shout out ! The man did me a solid favor years ago and for that I will always be greatful .

Did a lot of posts just get deleted? If so, which ones. Kind of hard to keep track of.

thanks

Here is something to chew on ! Remember when the feds raided Alans House with armored vehicles? Everybody including bc777 was sure that he had done something horribly wrong . Several of you have stated that Feds dont just raid your house unless they have something serious on you . Well guess what Alan had done no wrong ! So chew on that ! FYI I have no issues with Alan and would like to give him a shout out ! The man did me a solid favor years ago and for that I will always be greatful .

I hope you're right. Ill look like a complete douche bag. I'd also be super disappointed azgfd would waster our money on things like that. But the things I've been told and read in this thread, doesn't sound good.

I hope you're right. Ill look like a complete douche bag. I'd also be super disappointed azgfd would waster our money on things like that. But the things I've been told and read in this thread, doesn't sound good.
Really ?????? It would come as a surprise the azgafd wasted our money ? Bro I know you know about that dirtbag Shawn Wagner taking 100 k from us ! Not one person envolved in that got in trouble ! I called him out on that last week and he told me you know everything isnt Black and white in the field Get caught bending the rules by Shawn and see it you can get by with that answer . Face it boys corruption is rampant at the azgafd !

If it is a vendetta against your bro I don't want azgfd to start one against me so I'm gonna leave that unanswered and not talk about them anymore on here.

• Like 2