trphyhntr

Does everyone have their popcorn ready??

I dont think its a traffic ticket. It says Traffic Tckt & Compl. Im thinking it is just the citation number they used. I have been wrong before.

Wow, only took 25 pages before a single document was produced but nice to see there is at least something behind all this gossip.

• Like 2

Contributing to delinquency of a minor as well? They must have walked in on him feeding beer to his kid lol.

I dont think its a traffic ticket. It says Traffic Tckt & Compl. Im thinking it is just the citation number they used. I have been wrong before.

Agreed, the justice courts often only have a few forms used for various types of complaints. Would be interesting to know what the contributing to delinquency charge is all about? I wonder if an adolescent relative helped him transport it?

• Like 1

Well at least some documentation has been produced. If any of that is true. Really shows the integrety of the individual when he thought he was alone.

• Like 3

Contributing to delinquency of a minor as well? They must have walked in on him feeding beer to his kid lol.

Well I'm pretty sure he had his nephew with him when he was busted for stealing trail cameras, so why not this time as well. It would appear that breaking the law is a family event with the Owens clan. Better board up the windows if they come to your town for a family reunion!!!

• Like 1

Gonna leave this here for everyone so you can see what all the brothers are laughing about.

Guys lets be a stand up hunting community and let this play out. He has a wife and a brand new baby. It will play out the way it will.
  • Like 7

Gonna leave this here for everyone so you can see what all the brothers are laughing about.

Guys lets be a stand up hunting community and let this play out. He has a wife and a brand new baby. It will play out the way it will.
He should have been thinking of them.
  • Like 4

In my belief there is only 1 thing worse than a thief, a poacher. Hes both. Unfortunately he has killed beautiful animals to boost his ego and image in the hunting community.

• Like 2