trphyhntr

Does everyone have their popcorn ready??

Guys I have searched Richards info as best I can and have not found any data saying that he was charged with a crime. If he is innocent I owe him an apology.

I had my info wrong.

You accused me of crimes?

• Like 1

Guys I have searched Richards info as best I can and have not found any data saying that he was charged with a crime. If he is innocent I owe him an apology.

I had my info wrong.

You accused me of crimes?
Your in deep now man.😄 dont be a dick.

No charges for the girls, I tried to side track.

• Like 1

No charges for the girls, I tried to side track.

Dennis read your pm i sent you

For some reason I have had the Cops theme song in my head all day...

• Like 1

Man....that buck is so dang impressive. What a shame

• Like 4

Focus.

He cant believe it and now it seems we must question it. Hmmmm. Hey where did his brother go?

I bet he believes now.
  • Like 1

Wow, had to read this whole thing from start to finish. If I missed something where this guy was tried and convicted, my apologies. If not, then what I see are a bunch of people spreading gossip without facts. Don't get me wrong, I'm not defending him, and I'm not condemning him.

First fact: We don't know the facts.

Second fact: Guilt on social media is way more swift than actual legal determination.

Third fact: That was an amazing buck that had us all interested in some way.

If this buck was poached in any way, then I hope to see full justice in the form of fines and loss of privilege. On the other hand, if it was taken legally, there's a lot of folks who could owe this guy an apology for storming the gates with pitchforks and a noose before the facts came out.

I love this site, and have been here for a long time. Usually the people here are level-headed, treat each other with civility and respect. The last few months, I'd have to say the general tenor has gone down a different path. Lots of the kind of anger, disrespect and vitriol I've seen ruin so many good sites.

Respectfully, I'd like us all to sideline this one, and get back to the things that brought us here in the first place.

• Like 9

Here's a fact...someone has been charged w multiple violations

• Like 2