trphyhntr

Does everyone have their popcorn ready??

Wow, had to read this whole thing from start to finish. If I missed something where this guy was tried and convicted, my apologies. If not, then what I see are a bunch of people spreading gossip without facts. Don't get me wrong, I'm not defending him, and I'm not condemning him.

First fact: We don't know the facts.

Second fact: Guilt on social media is way more swift than actual legal determination.

Third fact: That was an amazing buck that had us all interested in some way.

If this buck was poached in any way, then I hope to see full justice in the form of fines and loss of privilege. On the other hand, if it was taken legally, there's a lot of folks who could owe this guy an apology for storming the gates with pitchforks and a noose before the facts came out.

I love this site, and have been here for a long time. Usually the people here are level-headed, treat each other with civility and respect. The last few months, I'd have to say the general tenor has gone down a different path. Lots of the kind of anger, disrespect and vitriol I've seen ruin so many good sites.

Respectfully, I'd like us all to sideline this one, and get back to the things that brought us here in the first place.

I think that a lot of guys are saying is from his past history.
  • Like 1

I no , you had to wait up until 2am watching HBO and Showetime just to get a bloody shot and hairy bush, and didn't even have tevo..

I remember my first HBO tv scrambled tiddie

• Like 2

I no , you had to wait up until 2am watching HBO and Showetime just to get a bloody shot and hairy bush, and didn't even have tevo..

I remember my first HBO tv scrambled tiddie
Or On TV
  • Like 2

Wow, had to read this whole thing from start to finish. If I missed something where this guy was tried and convicted, my apologies. If not, then what I see are a bunch of people spreading gossip without facts. Don't get me wrong, I'm not defending him, and I'm not condemning him.

First fact: We don't know the facts.

Second fact: Guilt on social media is way more swift than actual legal determination.

Third fact: That was an amazing buck that had us all interested in some way.

If this buck was poached in any way, then I hope to see full justice in the form of fines and loss of privilege. On the other hand, if it was taken legally, there's a lot of folks who could owe this guy an apology for storming the gates with pitchforks and a noose before the facts came out.

I love this site, and have been here for a long time. Usually the people here are level-headed, treat each other with civility and respect. The last few months, I'd have to say the general tenor has gone down a different path. Lots of the kind of anger, disrespect and vitriol I've seen ruin so many good sites.

Respectfully, I'd like us all to sideline this one, and get back to the things that brought us here in the first place.

I will gladly eat my words if he is proven innocent. But as I stated before, I as an individual am not subject to the kind of burden of proof that the government is in order to imprison someone.

Where there is smoke there is fire. And I have to say, you reap what you sow and Blake has been nothing but a loud mouth narcissistic jerk since showing up around here. He has been asked, counseled, advises and reasoned with by a number of very respected members of this site and has been a disrespectful cuss at every opportunity.

I hope he goes to prison and we never have to read his vitriol again. Seeing the hurrendous filth that his brother spewed out over the past few days just confirms what everyone has felt for a long time.

I believe I am a reasonable person, and really havent ever had a real problem with anyone on this site, but this creep has taken advantage of every opportunity to troll, berate, hate, swear and treat many members of this site like dirt. I spent an entire summer placing trailcams womdering if they would be stolen because he spent time in the area, because of that I never posted any of my pics. The fact that we have to go to those lengths to avoid a member of this site because he confessed to stealing cams, after he had been accused for a long long time. So Coach, I appreciate your level approach to this and have a lot of respect for you, but please understand why so many of us arent waiting for the years this will take to grind through the justice system.

I know this isnt Christ like, but I hope this is a particularly miserable experience for him.

• Like 4

Guys I do honestly hope that this is a huge misunderstanding. I hate to think of that giant Buck falling to anything other than old age or a hunter who earned him. But past actions and the fact that actions speak louder than words make it not look so good. He only talked like a nice guy for a short period of time after he admitted the camera issue and basically once it got in trouble for it he went right back to being nasty. I guess he thinks because he admitted it he shouldn't have been punished for it. So he turned back into his regular self. I've seen him on different hunting groups or where he,is offering to buy antlers and even the way he talks to his potential customers is appalling. If I think that I'm going to make money off of somebody I definitely am not going to be disrespecting them or talking down to them. He seems to have no filter on his mouth. And if this is truly his brother that's been speaking on here I don't think they actually knew what charges they were looking at until I posted this on here. Also I did not do the research on this somebody else did and passed the paperwork along to me. It's always a sad day when a hunter tarnishes the community this way. Very sad it seems a youth was brought into the crime again.

Now since the brother brought wives into it I guess now's a good time to say I hope that Blake's wife give some serious thought to her future for her and her children or child if he is found guilty on all of this

I would be very surprised if he didnt know what he was facing until someone posted it on a internet forum. Im sure he has an attorney that knows the charges

Coach, bc777 was one/is one of the most disrespectful pile of 💩 on this site and constantly bashed people for any reason. I have been a memeber here since 2004. Yes the site has gone down hill. I stopped posting on here because of people like him and dirtyhary.. but the moderators dont say anything to the people like him about thier hateful words.

Still use them classified adds tho have bought a lot of great gear here.

This is pure karma to bc777. He may be innocent till proven guilty but dont forget probable caused existed for a warrant and citation for the game violations. Now its up to technicalities and a bull shoot justice system.

I no , you had to wait up until 2am watching HBO and Showetime just to get a booby shot and hairy bush, and didn't even have tevo..

I guess I am old then, National Geographic and the Sears catalog, lingerie section before HBO.

• Like 3

I guess I am old then, National Geographic and the Sears catalog, lingerie section before HBO.

Huge fan of all 3. LoL

• Like 2

Here is a news brief for those that don't want to read this thread or where it goes. Don't open it and you will never know what's on here. This guy has roasted many kills on this site and judged kills/People way more than anyone else. So Karma is a bitch.

• Like 4

Here is a news brief for those that don't want to read this thread or where it goes. Don't open it and you will never know what's on here. This guy has roasted many kills on this site and judged kills/People way more than anyone else. So Karma is a bitch.

But if they dont open it and read it how will they get your news brief?

• Like 1

The new cwt news feed straight to your txt, on the hour, every hour!
  • Like 1

If I have to explain it to you , you wouldn't understand anyway.

An acquaintance of my ex wife was telling me that in his mid teens his Dad left the family, in order to help the family put some meat on the table, he would help himself to a deer ever now and again. Well one time he said that he shot this doe in the neck and thought she was dead, he threw her in the back of his truck, and as he was driving through town, everybody was pointing at him and laughing, he looked in his mirror and the deer was standing up in the back of his truck. That is being busted. This happened in a small town in Texas by the way. My thoughts are this, poaching is poaching, but doing it to feed your family is one thing, doing it to show off the bones is another.

• Like 5