trphyhntr

Does everyone have their popcorn ready??

So is Nobull350 like 14 years old, or what?? I've never heard anybody older than 14 make threats about how tough their friends are 🤔

• Like 4

So is Nobull350 like 14 years old, or what?? I've never heard anybody older than 14 make threats about how tough their friends are 🤔

My dad will beat your dad up!

• Like 1

didnt get to follow this that much this week. defiantly not disappointed, cant wait to find out whats in store for page's 40 , pages 20 and 30 were a crack up.

hopefully page 40 hits by sunday ;)

Sadly, in many minds, the beds have been laid. This persistent, vile, attacking behavior has been common on this site. It was excused because "they kill big deer." The accusations and prosecution by the state...well

I always enjoy it when Ego's are taken out, it was fun to watch in the fishing world and just as fun to watch in the hunting world. its all the same game.

They made a awsum movie that portrayed tournament fishermen right on the money. its called Baitshop funny as shoot. if you have followed the fishing scene you could name every character in the movie to an actual character on the forums.

Maybe they should come out with a hunting version Called "Trailcam" ;)

Sadly, who actually runs the moderation here on this forum and what is the agenda? Literally, threatening harm to other members through "friends" and they can still post as of recently? Yet, now charges are involved after all this? Oh, and they still post? It's a private site.

Ban me away.

Please pm me mods

• Like 1

but if you ban someone then you loose the possibility of some really good stuff that could put this thread to 60+ pages.

Banning is for susans and self proclaimed power monkeys

but if you ban someone then you loose the possibility of some really good stuff that could put this thread to 60+ pages.

Banning is for susans and self proclaimed power monkeys

Del,

Loved azbz.

Those screenshots were from years ago...wanna guess who got banned?

Hint...

Wasn't our good friend, and brother Nobull350...

No, he continued to post until very recently...

Calling people out, threatening harm through "friends," when the mods here should have banned his long ago after his 15thish post?

And, here, 30 plus pages for game and fish to sift through

I hope people show up at any court proceeding to show how upset they are...

• Like 2

Have a bbq in the parking lot of the courthouse with a legally killed wild game cookoff...

• Like 1

Whew.......reminds me of ...................... relief society....................jk.................way overboard on all counts!!!!

Do unto others as you would have them do unto you.......

Grasshopper always wrong in argument with chicken.

Lord bless me with a great tag ..............................
Glad they got the fire out
Hope we get some rain soon
Cornbagger has nothing on this gig......
7-.08 is a girl gun
High dollar tags for rich people
  • Like 4