trphyhntr

Does everyone have their popcorn ready??

NoBull,

Why does Azgfd have a vendetta against him? Can you please explain that more?

NoBull,

Go to dirty tactics once again by AZGFD in campfire . Its locked or I would bring it to the top .

NoBull,

Go to dirty tactics once again by AZGFD in campfire . Its locked or I would bring it to the top .
I figured you would be happy to tell us.

NoBull,

I figured you would be happy to tell us.
I can see a lot of you on here can read but fail to comprehend what you have read . If this is you ask any 3rd grade kid to sum it up for you .

I read it,now I get what the battle between 777 and azgfd is. Bc777 is a poacher and wants to get damage the credibility of azgfd so that he can more easily go about poaching and stealing. Azgfd wants to take down the thief/poacher doucher Owens. Hopefully they find a way to get his supposed 'brother' nobull too. Those guys are lucky we like in a time of game and fish management, back in the day the other option would be a good old fashioned a$$ whooping. Seems they both need one.

• Like 1

I read it,now I get what the battle between 777 and azgfd is. Bc777 is a poacher and wants to get damage the credibility of azgfd so that he can more easily go about poaching and stealing. Azgfd wants to take down the thief/poacher doucher Owens. Hopefully they find a way to get his supposed 'brother' nobull too. Those guys are lucky we like in a time of game and fish management, back in the day the other option would be a good old fashioned a$$ whooping. Seems they both need one.

Any time you are in the big town of Heber look me up . I would love to talk to you about those old fashioned a$$ whoooings !

Tough guy. Be humble or be humiliated. You're not smart enough to be afraid of me. Chances are we will never cross paths, I hunt during legal seasons and open units.

• Like 6

Tough guy. Be humble or be humiliated. You're not smart enough to be afraid of me. Chances are we will never cross paths, I hunt during legal seasons and open units.

iLMAO ! Hahahahaha

iLMAO ! Hahahahaha

I'm so happy NoBull is back! His lack of intelligence, terrible grammar, hilariously stupid comments, and threats make this thread so much more fun.

• Like 4

I'm so happy NoBull is back! His lack of intelligence, terrible grammar, and hilariously stupid comments and threats make this thread so much more fun.

But it will ultimately lock it and I just made a batch of fresh popcorn.
  • Like 1

Wait you lost me....are you laughing about you and your family being the #1 laughing stock and embarrassment of ethical hunters in Arizona? Or how your family is a complete disgusting disgrace to the fire service? Or was is the poaching and theft you believe you got away with? I don't find any of those things funny at all, and neither should you.

• Like 5

I'm so happy NoBull is back! His lack of intelligence, terrible grammar, and hilariously stupid comments and threats make this thread so much more fun.

Thanks buddy , Once again we have a reader that cant comprehend. I never once threatened anyone .

Wait you lost me....are you laughing about you and your family being the #1 laughing stock and embarrassment of ethical hunters in Arizona? Or how your family is a complete disgusting disgrace to the fire service? Or was is the poaching and theft you believe you got away with? I don't find any of those things funny at all, and neither should you.

No Im laughing at you phag!