trphyhntr

Does everyone have their popcorn ready??

I'm so happy NoBull is back! His lack of intelligence, terrible grammar, and hilariously stupid comments and threats make this thread so much more fun.

Thanks buddy , Once again we have a reader that cant comprehend. I never once threatened anyone .
Now that is outright slander! I want everyone to know we are not buddies. I want nothing to do with you or your crooked clan.
  • Like 2

I'm so happy NoBull is back! His lack of intelligence, terrible grammar, and hilariously stupid comments and threats make this thread so much more fun.

Thanks buddy , Once again we have a reader that cant comprehend. I never once threatened anyone .
Now that is outright slander! I want everyone to know we are not buddies. I want nothing to do with you or your cooked clan.
I LOVE ya man !

Tough guy. Be humble or be humiliated. You're not smart enough to be afraid of me. Chances are we will never cross paths, I hunt during legal seasons and open units.

So you are saying theres a chance.
  • Like 3

What it boils down to is this . While many of you are bc777 haters deep down you all realize bringing my father into this is wrong ! Say what you want about Blake and I . We love a good laugh !

How do you and Blake laugh off him being a thief?
Nobull, still waiting for an answer to this.

This threads funny as crap, its going to hit 50 pages then to go 60 and 70. I am betting by end of year it will be 100.

Chances are we will never cross paths, I hunt during legal seasons and open units.

Okay, that made me lol. Nice.

• Like 1

NoBull... welcome back. Why do you believe gf is out to get 777? The camera isssue wasnt a gf charge so why would they have a vendetta against him? You have yet to present any facts to anything you have said. Thats all we would like to hear from you is why 777 is innocent and what gf believes he has done.

Gimme a break....NoBull350 = 777 It's not his "brother"

• Like 3