trphyhntr

Does everyone have their popcorn ready??

The guilty never deny. They just want to know what kind of proof you have.

He has no proof buddy . I want him to show a pic of 160 class buck he mistaked for a 200 inch buck .
  • Like 1

I haven't been on this site for a long time but I might have some info on this. Can you guys please fill me in on around where he was stealing all the trail cams? I had two stolen close to each other in 3c near black canyon lake early that spring right after he shot that buck. But I had another one he didn't get and I might have a trail cam pic of that buck.....

The gambler in me is going to call your bluff ! Lets see that pic !

Agreed lets see that buck!

• Like 1

The guilty never deny. They just want to know what kind of proof you have.

He has no proof buddy . I want him to show a pic of 160 class buck he mistaked for a 200 inch buck .
Doesnt matter what anyone says he always has a cut down or he is better.
  • Like 1

I haven't been on this site for a long time but I might have some info on this. Can you guys please fill me in on around where he was stealing all the trail cams? I had two stolen close to each other in 3c near black canyon lake early that spring right after he shot that buck. But I had another one he didn't get and I might have a trail cam pic of that buck.....

So it could be the same deer?

For the record I don't know anything about the case nor do I want to know. It's none of my business. But I just wanna know who stole my cams

not that my personal opinion matters, but your no better than NOBULL with those posts.

your throwing bullshit into the fire but yet wont show pics.

its one thing to say what you said and post the pics wether they are the right deer or not.

its total bullshit to say the things you said then back track. either put up or shut up. who cares if your wrong on the deer that will be decided by the pics.

and if you say well you cant post them cause of the investigation thats a cop out.

I'll give you an example.

guy goes on a board says he has pics and police report proof of a patch pirate stealing from a few fishing shop names his name blah blah blah but doesn't show the pics or anything else. so whats the point other than a rumor.?

Very honorable of you to not take that reward money even when they added more to get you to flip on your brother.

P.S. cams were stolen from 23 right in front of the owner

Very honorable of you to not take that reward money even when they added more to get you to flip on your brother.

P.S. cams were stolen from 23 right in front of the owner

You will never know how hard it was not to take that reward money ! I was thinking of all the places I could take this chick I have been talking to from Young AZ .

For the record I don't know anything about the case nor do I want to know. It's none of my business. But I just wanna know who stole my cams

Can you describe your cameras and general location they got jacked?

• Like 2

Can you describe your cameras and general location they got jacked?

Don't tell him anything. I fear he could be a cam bandit.

• Like 4