trphyhntr

Does everyone have their popcorn ready??

How many teeth does she have?

Ask shedhunter for a pic .

How the heck would i know? The pics are on the cameras you and you brother jacked from luke

• Like 1

For the record I don't know anything about the case nor do I want to know. It's none of my business. But I just wanna know who stole my cams

You got a pic post it or tuck away your little red herring.
  • Like 1

How the heck would i know? The pics are on the cameras you and you brother jacked from luke
just go to your camera roll bud .

For the record I don't know anything about the case nor do I want to know. It's none of my business. But I just wanna know who stole my cams

Edge-- He would post the pic but it is in the EVIDENCE room at G&F. :D :D :D

• Like 1

O

Ahh, don't want to taint any evidence...

Don't let this distract you from the the fact that in 1966, Al Bundy scored four touchdowns in a single game while playing for the Polk High School Panthers in the 1966 city championship game versus Andrew Johnson High School, including the game-winning touchdown in the final seconds against his old nemesis, "Spare Tire" Dixon.

• Like 9

And even the ones from 3c

Don't let this distract you from the the fact that in 1966, Al Bundy scored four touchdowns in a single game while playing for the Polk High School Panthers in the 1966 city championship game versus Andrew Johnson High School, including the game-winning touchdown in the final seconds against his old nemesis, "Spare Tire" Dixon.

. Aint got shoot on Ray Finkle

Ok let me see if I have this right ??? You are Upset because bc777 jacked a camera from A3 guides weisser and Larson ? Weisser was convicted of taking wildlife with artificial light and also served jail time for a hit and run . Larson was able to plea out of a game violation via diversion program . Larson is currently being investigated by usfw . Now , onto thief , hypocrite Kevin Andrew Lawhorn aka Shedhunteraz! You dont seal small things , youre case started off as a class 6 felony which started in 1998 and ended in 2003 . Care to offer us any insight on this ? Those that live in glass houses shouldnt throw rocks Who is your DADDY ??

Are you trying to justify some from stealing a camera? You are a disgrace! ☝️

• Like 1

Are you trying to justify some from stealing a camera? You are a disgrace! ☝

Sorry I didnt steal anything .
I know your his bro and I have no dog in this fight, but sounds like your trying to justify his actions in stealling? Did I not read that right???