trphyhntr

Does everyone have their popcorn ready??

There you go again.... I would argue he doesn't have the law on his side. But since you're brother and God are super tight could you have him put in a good word for me? All this time I've been praying to God directly I never realized I was supposed to praying through Jesus's other brother Blake.

kevy why is it that you dip shots on here can’t get it threw your head that a judge dismissed it ? If you will remeber DADDY said from day one this was going to be dismissed . There is sooooooo much I wish I could tell you about what’s going on . Remeber you clowns are 3 weeks behind us . We k re charges were dismissed right away . You clowns barely realized this last week . I’ll just tell you what the legal team is calling this . The sting that got stung . Remeber that when this all comes out it’s going to blow your simple minds . I’m sorry you don’t know who to pray to .toure not the only one struggling kevy I have witnessed the moral decline of society over the past few years . I will have bc777 pray for you ! So what do you think about the recent turn of events ?

Well, hopefully the story will eventually come out that amazing buck was not poached off of the res. Could be many reasons for the charges being dismissed, not the least of which is it was out of G&F jurisdiction and will be handed over to the feds if this happened in a USFW jurisdiction. The best of reasons being the charges were completely groundless. Only time will tell.

I don't have a dog in this fight one way or the other. But dang sure hope a buck like that will not be "wasted" at a G&F auction or tainted as a poached animal. What a crying shame that would be.

IF he gets the buck back and shows off the mount, then I could be fairly easily convinced G&F and / or USFW made a mistake. Until then, and as long as that mount is sitting in a G&F or USFW evidence locker room though...

If he took it legal....kudos. Can't quite say "it couldn't of happened to a more deserving guy"....but kudos nonetheless. Bucks like that don't come easy. Bucks like that don't get shot out of the front seat of an F150 or while standing beside an idling RZR flinging arrows. Even if it wasn't scouted and patterned....bucks like that just don't typically put themselves in a position to get lucked upon.

But this "accuse the accuser" tactic don't sit (or look) too well. I get defending family. But when said family is a begrudgingly admitted thief (only admitted to the fact after he was caught dead to rights and later outed on the forum), maybe toning it down would be a better play. Face it, the people that cams were stolen from might have even been complete douche-nozzles themselves as well, but that was not known when they were stolen. And no matter what kind of azzhats they may have been, that does not excuse the theft. How jacking a game cam even occurs to someone who wants to call themselves a sportsman and hunter....well, I can't fathom. And neither can most here. Hence the serious doubt over subsequent events and the subsequent questioning of the legitimacy of that buck.

And if you can't see how BAD this looks, from start to finish (zero blood on the heart shot critter, photos under power lines, a 200" "heretofore unknown buck", well...).

Had BC777 not shown himself (repeatedly) to be a complete azz, both before and after the taking of the buck....as well as before and after getting nailed for stealing game cams, I'm guessing he'd of gotten a lot more slack - and a heck of a lot more support - from most on this forum.

Don't know you or your brother from Adam, and could give zero chits either way. I sincerely hope that amazing buck was not poached though. Were it not (or if it was), looking forward to the full story and final outcome.

• Like 1

Man you just can't help yourself can you? Keep playing that "dick" card.

Im a gambler buddy ! The dick card is equal to a full house ! So what are your thoughts on the recent turn of events ?

I think you make your brother look more and more like an a$$hole because you can't seem to shut your mouth. You're not doing anything to help him.

Dont dodge the question Kevy ? My brother needs no help . He has the law and God by his side !

I didn't realize God's a camera thief? And isn't the "law" out to get him?

Then you never heard of "little Black Baby Jesus"

Taladega nights dinner scene best move ever ;)

dewl you always have a lot to say .So what are you’re thoughts on shedhunteraz dark past ?

My Dark past? You are as nuts as your brother. You guys up there in Heber need to quit inbreeding

There you go again.... I would argue he doesn't have the law on his side. But since you're brother and God are super tight could you have him put in a good word for me? All this time I've been praying to God directly I never realized I was supposed to praying through Jesus's other brother Blake.

kevy why is it that you dip shots on here cant get it threw your head that a judge dismissed it ? If you will remeber DADDY said from day one this was going to be dismissed . There is sooooooo much I wish I could tell you about whats going on . Remeber you clowns are 3 weeks behind us . We k re charges were dismissed right away . You clowns barely realized this last week . Ill just tell you what the legal team is calling this . The sting that got stung . Remeber that when this all comes out its going to blow your simple minds . Im sorry you dont know who to pray to .toure not the only one struggling kevy I have witnessed the moral decline of society over the past few years . I will have bc777 pray for you ! So what do you think about the recent turn of events ?

Well, hopefully the story will eventually come out that amazing buck was not poached off of the res. Could be many reasons for the charges being dismissed, not the least of which is it was out of G&F jurisdiction and will be handed over to the feds if this happened in a USFW jurisdiction. The best of reasons being the charges were completely groundless. Only time will tell.

I don't have a dog in this fight one way or the other. But dang sure hope a buck like that will not be "wasted" at a G&F auction or tainted as a poached animal. What a crying shame that would be.

IF he gets the buck back and shows off the mount, then I could be fairly easily convinced G&F and / or USFW made a mistake. Until then, and as long as that mount is sitting in a G&F or USFW evidence locker room though...

If he took it legal....kudos. Can't quite say "it couldn't of happened to a more deserving guy"....but kudos nonetheless. Bucks like that don't come easy. Bucks like that don't get shot out of the front seat of an F150 or while standing beside an idling RZR flinging arrows. Even if it wasn't scouted and patterned....bucks like that just don't typically put themselves in a position to get lucked upon.

But this "accuse the accuser" tactic don't sit (or look) too well. I get defending family. But when said family is a begrudgingly admitted thief (only admitted to the fact after he was caught dead to rights and later outed on the forum), maybe toning it down would be a better play. Face it, the people that cams were stolen from might have even been complete douche-nozzles themselves as well, but that was not known when they were stolen. And no matter what kind of azzhats they may have been, that does not excuse the theft. How jacking a game cam even occurs to someone who wants to call themselves a sportsman and hunter....well, I can't fathom. And neither can most here. Hence the serious doubt over subsequent events and the subsequent questioning of the legitimacy of that buck.

And if you can't see how BAD this looks, from start to finish (zero blood on the heart shot critter, photos under power lines, a 200" "heretofore unknown buck", well...).

Had BC777 not shown himself (repeatedly) to be a complete azz, both before and after the taking of the buck....as well as before and after getting nailed for stealing game cams, I'm guessing he'd of gotten a lot more slack - and a heck of a lot more support - from most on this forum.

Don't know you or your brother from Adam, and could give zero chits either way. I sincerely hope that amazing buck was not poached though. Were it not (or if it was), looking forward to the full story and final outcome.

Another clueless CWT member . I challenge you to get off the couch and hunt the rut this year . The deer are almost as dumb as you .

Im a gambler buddy ! The dick card is equal to a full house ! So what are your thoughts on the recent turn of events ?
I think you make your brother look more and more like an a$$hole because you can't seem to shut your mouth. You're not doing anything to help him.
Dont dodge the question Kevy ? My brother needs no help . He has the law and God by his side !

dewl you always have a lot to say .So what are youre thoughts on shedhunteraz dark past ?

My Dark past? You are as nuts as your brother. You guys up there in Heber need to quit inbreeding
I told you I have been talking to a girl from Young . Do you know a Gal by the name of Holly ? So shedhunteraz lets now address your hypocrisy! How can you a thief cast judgment upon Bc777 a thief ? Dark past you say ? I would consider being charged with a felony a dark past . So please enlighten us with the facts of the theft .

dewl you always have a lot to say .So what are youre thoughts on shedhunteraz dark past ?

I told you I have been talking to a girl from Young . Do you know a Gal by the name of Holly ? So shedhunteraz lets now address your hypocrisy! How can you a thief cast judgment upon Bc777 a thief ? Dark past you say ? I would consider being charged with a felony a dark past . So please enlighten us with the facts of the theft .

WTF are you taking about?

WTF are you taking about?
Really ??

Yes enlighten me

Oh wait lets get

Is this a horrible joke??? Let me get some popcorn too.

theft is not a joke and is nothing to laugh at !

Lets get Luke on here and see if its a joke

Yes enlighten me

think back to 1998

And

Yes enlighten me

think back to 1998

And spill the beans jackass

I wasn't making any point. Just worried about that taco sauce.

May god have mercy on your soul . Another reason society is failing is parents that dont make and eat dinner as a family . I challenge you kevy to step up make that dinner and sit down with youre family ! Ask them about whats going on in their lifes where they see themselves in 10 years , if they need help with anything , then make them clear the table and wash the dishes . Dont raise snowflak s kevy ! They will tell you more at your first session .
Doesnt sound like it works in every case.
  • Like 1

Oh wait lets get

Is this a horrible joke??? Let me get some popcorn too.

theft is not a joke and is nothing to laugh at !

Lets get Luke on here and see if its a joke
Lol yeah lets get Luke on here ! I would love for him to tell us about his game violation and his hit and run !

Yes enlighten me

think back to 1998

And

Yes enlighten me

think back to 1998

And spill the beans jackass
i spilled your beans a few pages back !