trphyhntr

Does everyone have their popcorn ready??

No big deal Ross, most of us have a traffic past. I looked myself up and found 8 traffic cases going back 20 years.. The funny thing is that I look like a drifter. The cases are from Holbrook, Winslow, Payson, Duncan, St. John's, Flagstaff, Globe and Phoenix.

• Like 2

When I was 21 my friends and I were at the old bowling alley on County Club between Main and University in Mesa at a college students night. Around 10:00 PM we decided to bail and head to the McDonald's a few miles down the street. My buddy and I made a stupid little wager that the last one there had to buy. We were headed north on County Club and were jockeying for lane position. Police lights came on behind us and I pulled over into a Circle K. Within a few seconds the police helicopter was hovering over me and I was ordered from behind to show my hands and asked how many firearms I had in my vehicle. Apparently my buddy and I were assumed to be involved in some gang related chase. Long story short, we both ended up with "exhibition of speed and racing" (drag racing) tickets for going 10 mph over the posted limit (50 in a 40). I think the officers may have been a bit embarrassed about how badly they misjudged the situation so made our tickets more than they needed to be.

Anyhow, just wanted to clear the air before anyone does a background check on my dark past from 20 years ago. I have tried to make peace with my transgressions, reconcile with my maker, and hope you all can forgive me. I guess this is what we do on CWT these days. ;)

Just a few days till credit card charges!!!

your a horrible person!!! But not as bad as jumping the highway on a dirt bike as a sheriff comes around the corner. Then jumping other highways and having your license taken away before you even get it. Not me, I knew a guy
  • Like 1

When I was 21 my friends and I were at the old bowling alley on County Club between Main and University in Mesa at a college students night. Around 10:00 PM we decided to bail and head to the McDonald's a few miles down the street. My buddy and I made a stupid little wager that the last one there had to buy. We were headed north on County Club and were jockeying for lane position. Police lights came on behind us and I pulled over into a Circle K. Within a few seconds the police helicopter was hovering over me and I was ordered from behind to show my hands and asked how many firearms I had in my vehicle. Apparently my buddy and I were assumed to be involved in some gang related chase. Long story short, we both ended up with "exhibition of speed and racing" (drag racing) tickets for going 10 mph over the posted limit (50 in a 40). I think the officers may have been a bit embarrassed about how badly they misjudged the situation so made our tickets more than they needed to be.

Anyhow, just wanted to clear the air before anyone does a background check on my dark past from 20 years ago. I have tried to make peace with my transgressions, reconcile with my maker, and hope you all can forgive me. I guess this is what we do on CWT these days. ;)

6 years ago I got pulled over for no mud flaps. I was given a repair order and a ticket for no seat belt...

I had that repair order 3 times. Never did it.

• Like 1

your a horrible person!!! But not as bad as jumping the highway on a dirt bike as a sheriff comes around the corner. Then jumping other highways and having your license taken away before you even get it. Not me, I knew a guy

😂😂😂 I hate it when that happens! I lived in the desert when I was a kid, well at that time it was the boonies 40th Street and Bell period back in the three-wheeler days, the ATC. Well I raced a atc's at Canyon Raceway. I pretty much spent all day on the motorcycles throughout the summer as usually with a gun strapped on the front. One night they had put in a new subdivision first time anything came in with asphalt i was a little ways east of my house somebody had lost their dog so I was out on my ATC helping look for a dog. I was slowly cruising down the road looking up and down the roads and I passed a police officer sitting there with his parking lights on while he's writing his report so I kept going at the same Pace as soon as I passed that Street I just opened her up and took off well problem was it was a new neighborhood that I didn't know the road I chose to turn and run away on was a cul-de-sac so I just shut my bike off took my helmet off put my feet up and a few seconds later that cop came screeching around the corner lights and siren blazing and I was just chilling LOL he wrote me a ticket for everything you can imagine no helmet no license no registration no insurance all the good stuff I was only 12 years old I mean no protective glasses, no gloves no boots it was all this protective gear :-) anyways the kicker was then he made me push my motorcycle about 2 miles to my house will he followed me with his lights on :(

Obviously this is just a fun stories from the past not any of the skeletons from the closet. By the way it ended up costing me $12 in court and the judge laughed his butt off 😂 the judge said Son how much money you got in your pocket, I had $12 in my pocket that I was putting towards buying some used skateboard wheels so he said pay that with the clerk as he continued to laugh

• Like 2

6 years ago I got pulled over for no mud flaps. I was given a repair order and a ticket for no seat belt...

All I had to do was send in pictures of the repair. I C-clamped the flaps in and sent in the pics

I watched Glitter. Twice

Hey man that's like a whole nother thread all together LOL

Not forgivable.

I watched Glitter. Twice

You monster!

• Like 1

All I had to do was send in pictures of the repair. I C-clamped the flaps in and sent in the pics

Punk. You're a slave to the mudflap man. All I did was absolutely nothing. I was nervous the 2nd and 3rd time but it never got brought up.

• Like 1

I'm just glad everyone is finally getting along on this thread. God Bless you All.

I got caught drinking beer in high school with about 75 of my closest friends once. (It was an awesome party, at my parents house).