trphyhntr

Does everyone have their popcorn ready??

Oh my god! Thank you CW community for wasting 2 hours of my life. ( I move my lips when I read.) I wonder why I ever stopped viewing CW? I have been in some epic forum wars in the good ole days, but never one close to 50 pages! Some Heber redneck slightly bends the rules on a decent buck and members get their panty's in a bunch--- to the tune of 50 pages? Please excuse that last misogynistic statement. The numerous references of "You are gossiping like women." really tickles me. What woman would go on ad nauseum for 50 pages over some stupid deer that was shot slightly out of season by a guy that has BONECOLLECTOR as part of his handle. Really?

Bob

Think it would be bad a$$ if BC777 changed his name to Bonecollector666

Hey BUD, that was a very smart deer...

• Like 3

Oh my god! Thank you CW community for wasting 2 hours of my life. ( I move my lips when I read.) I wonder why I ever stopped viewing CW? I have been in some epic forum wars in the good ole days, but never one close to 50 pages! Some Heber redneck slightly bends the rules on a decent buck and members get their panty's in a bunch--- to the tune of 50 pages? Please excuse that last misogynistic statement. The numerous references of "You are gossiping like women." really tickles me. What woman would go on ad nauseum for 50 pages over some stupid deer that was shot slightly out of season by a guy that has BONECOLLECTOR as part of his handle. Really?

Bob

Not smart enough.....it's a dead deer.

Bob

Because he relaxed, didnt think that unit was open to hunting.
  • Like 2

So I heard Speed Goats are being reintroduced to the Imperial County. How can I post a youtube link?

contributing to get to 100

Bob

Two hours of your life? You could have stopped reading at any time. But I guess that is our fault. Maybe you should go back to not viewing CWT. A little law breaking is okay???

What a douche!

Bob

. FYI the accusation is with a rifle, in a closed unit, transported to an open archery unit, portrayed as an archery kill.
  • Like 1

Bob

Two hours of your life? You could have stopped reading at any time. But I guess that is our fault. Maybe you should go back to not viewing CWT. A little law breaking is okay???

What a douche!

Getcha some!
  • Like 1

Bob

. FYI the accusation is with a rifle, in a closed unit, transported to an open archery unit, portrayed as an archery kill.

But it's ok because Nobull said he was young and hasn't learned from life experiences yet.... or was the trail camera theft. So hard to keep track... Ha ha

• Like 1

Bob

So if everyone just slightly bends the rules we should all be fine.

Really don't think the misdemeanor crime is worth 50++ pages. Would he get this much attention if it was a doe,a spike or a javie? It is all about the antlers and jealousy because he wrote his poaching up in effen Eastman's. Really see a hypocrisy in values here. The collective OUTRAGE feels tainted by the big antlers everyone covets. The social media validation Bonecollector666 sought is the same validation that the outraged hunter is seeking in their group commendation.

• Like 1

Nope, the outrage is becuse he is a poacher, repeat offender, and complete jacka$$. Antler size is irrelevant. If a poached animal of any species or size doesn't bother you, than you are more than just a douche, but also a despicable person.

You were so upset about all the time you wasted on this discussion, so why are you still here?

• Like 4

Really don't think the misdemeanor crime is worth 50++ pages. Would he get this much attention if it was a doe,a spike or a javie? It is all about the antlers and jealousy because he wrote his poaching up in effen Eastman's. Really see a hypocrisy in values here. The collective OUTRAGE feels tainted by the big antlers everyone covets. The social media validation Bonecollector666 sought is the same validation that the outraged hunter is seeking in their group commendation.

Alot of people including myself defended 777 about the first crime he committed. But enough people were tired of his bullying on line, and then promotes himself to others to feel good about what he did, and now we are just fed up with him. Then this whole thing happens but since he has already made himself with who he is on CWT it wouldn't have matter if it was a spike if it was done by 777! And alot of people are just done with him. Plus most members here are stand up guys and any type of tolerance of poaching (even a spike) or breaking the law strikes a nerve with us!!

• Like 2

I found this on another site, seemed fitting for a few threads on here.

my contribution to 100 pages ;)

• Like 2

I really don't want to know what other sites you are looking at.

I really don't want to know what other sites you are looking at.

so cwt.com is inner city trash and ethnics? Right on! We finally made it!!!!! Food stamp coolaid on me fellas!!
  • Like 1