trphyhntr

Does everyone have their popcorn ready??

Only slander if it isn't true

• Like 1

You have to have a reputation that could be damaged and actual damages to occur to sue somebody over slander. I never heard what the charges were, only speculation. I asked my wife, the attorney, why a search warrant would be sealed. She said to protect an informant and later in the case it would be unsealed due to the fact the accused has a right to cross examination. So no law was broken only a court order where the judge could have you fined or incarcerated for contempt of court.

• Like 2

You have to have a reputation that could be damaged...

And there you have it. The "reputation" for the subject of this conversation was irrevocably damaged by none other than the subject himself.

It's akin to an over the hill hooker suing for slander on her 14th bust in as many years for being caught in giving a hummer to some guy on the duct taped front vinyl seat of an old beat up 80's F-150 who "is a friend" (whose name she can't recall) in alley with a 10-spot stuffed down the bra holding up her stretch marked sagging boobs. Yeah..."slander". Because it wasn't caught on irrefutable video, and someone "leaked" the arrest info. But everyone knows what went down.

Good luck with the slander lawsuit...

• Like 1

You have to have a reputation that could be damaged...

And there you have it. The "reputation" for the subject of this conversation was irrevocably damaged by none other than the subject himself.

It's akin to an over the hill hooker suing for slander on her 14th bust in as many years for being caught in giving a hummer to some guy on the duct taped front vinyl seat of an old beat up 80's F-150 who "is a friend" (whose name she can't recall) in alley with a 10-spot stuffed down the bra holding up her stretch marked sagging boobs. Yeah..."slander". Because it wasn't caught on irrefutable video, and someone "leaked" the arrest info. But everyone knows what went down.

Good luck with the slander lawsuit...

Hey, dont judge me! She only charged me $10 and I love that truck.

• Like 3

Shut the f up nobull, not one veteran fought so that people like you could disgrace our country, you just happen to live where the decent, productive members of this country live. And the only old ladies that might run off with you prowl the darkest pay by the hour motel rooms off miracle Mile. Just cuz your family are poaching,thieving disgraces to society don't make you bad boys. Just douches.

You and such an angry little man ! Im still waiting for you to come up so we can talk about that butt whooping . Ill bring my gf so you can see what beauty is ! Bring your gf /wife so she can see what a man is ! You are nothing but a 🐈 internet tuff guy ! Brad paisley wrote a song for Phags like you ( on line ) listen to it you will identify with it I promise !

Also,I'm sure your response will probably start with something about how my old lady would run off with you etc.... Even though I'd love to see her laugh in your face....I hate to break it to you,but I guarantee you wouldn't find her attractive. Shes gorgeous,don't get me wrong,but she's definitely not your type.shes not your first or second relative.sorry dude. Don't wanna ruin that family blood, obviously been 'pure' for a long,long time.

Hey I just heard the story about how you old ladys brother got circumcised! Its said that her old man walked in and kicked her square in the jaw ! OUCH 🙋‍♂

Shut the f up nobull, not one veteran fought so that people like you could disgrace our country, you just happen to live where the decent, productive members of this country live. And the only old ladies that might run off with you prowl the darkest pay by the hour motel rooms off miracle Mile. Just cuz your family are poaching,thieving disgraces to society don't make you bad boys. Just douches.

You and such an angry little man ! Im still waiting for you to come up so we can talk about that butt whooping . Ill bring my gf so you can see what beauty is ! Bring your gf /wife so she can see what a man is ! You are nothing but a internet tuff guy ! Brad paisley wrote a song for Phags like you ( on line ) listen to it you will identify with it I promise !

Also,I'm sure your response will probably start with something about how my old lady would run off with you etc.... Even though I'd love to see her laugh in your face....I hate to break it to you,but I guarantee you wouldn't find her attractive. Shes gorgeous,don't get me wrong,but she's definitely not your type.shes not your first or second relative.sorry dude. Don't wanna ruin that family blood, obviously been 'pure' for a long,long time.

Hey I just heard the story about how you old ladys brother got circumcised! Its said that her old man walked in and kicked her square in the jaw ! OUCH ‍♂

Really, alittle class

Shut up !

What is your deal? Are you 12 years old? Talking $h!t about other peoples wives and how hot your GF is? I hear better one liners from my kids, who seem to be more mature than you are.

• Like 4

Remember everyone, he is suing trphyhntr for slander. Lol

• Like 3

This entire thread is stupid.

• Like 2