Sign in to follow this  
MULEPACKHUNTER

Steven Rinella

Tried to listen to Rogan...even when he had Rinella on I didn’t enjoy it. He lost me when he said “you know what I don’t get” followed by something very basic or stupid one too many times. I really enjoy Rinella though...need to catch up on his shows now.

It looks like Steven Rinella is coming to Phoenix June 28 for a live podcast. It looks like tickets are sold out for online purchase. I believe that it's at the tempe improv.

I like Rogan, a lot but some of his ideas, specifically death, aliens etc are wwwaaayyyyyyyyyy out there.

Rinella I like a lot, and I've got a Brodate to be at his show.

• Like 2

i was trying to get into his show, but when he started talking about how he eats animals in the field to show them that hes a good guy he lost me.

Must have missed that...never heard him say anything like that.

on his show. i dont listen to the podcasts.

• Like 1

Kind of funny that I am listening to the Meat Eater pod cast with Joe Rogan right now. I listened to the El Supriso: The Grey Ghost (Ep. 102) earlier today. Just started getting into the pod casts now. I use player FM and so far it is awesome. The Art of Manliness is a great pod cast series and they have one called the Epic Story of Sport Hunting that is really good. Depending on the pod cast I listen to it at 1.5-2 times normal speed. With Steve he already talks really fast so I can only listen to him at 1.5!

Kind of funny that I am listening to the Meat Eater pod cast with Joe Rogan right now. I listened to the El Supriso: The Grey Ghost (Ep. 102) earlier today. Just started getting into the pod casts now. I use player FM and so far it is awesome. The Art of Manliness is a great pod cast series and they have one called the Epic Story of Sport Hunting that is really good. Depending on the pod cast I listen to it at 1.5-2 times normal speed. With Steve he already talks really fast so I can only listen to him at 1.5!

You have to listen to the meat tree. I think it's episode 89

Ive always enjoyed his stuff. I prefer the books and podcast over the tv show, but its not bad. I can say I learn something every time I read or listen to him.

If you want a good read check out his book American Buffalo. Really good.

+1 on American Buffalo. Awesome read.

Best podcast ever

The Meat Tree is 2 episodes but it AWESOME.

That was a good one.

Did Rinella ever respond to the questions about auction/raffle tags?

If i recall correctly, he as discussed it several times on his podcast, although I dont recall what his stance has been.

I dont think he has specifically discussed what the CAPAZ jackwagons are doing here, but has expressed disapproval of the Utah system.