Sign in to follow this  
MULEPACKHUNTER

Steven Rinella

I've heard every podcast and some twice and to the best of my memory Arizona has not been discussed past coues deer hunting.

• Like 1

I've heard every podcast and some twice and to the best of my memory Arizona has not been discussed past coues deer hunting.

Diddo I'll ask him though. Mule are you going on the 28th?

Ive always enjoyed his stuff. I prefer the books and podcast over the tv show, but its not bad. I can say I learn something every time I read or listen to him.

If you want a good read check out his book American Buffalo. Really good.

+1 on American Buffalo. Awesome read.

Rinella will be hunting "American Buffalo" on the Kaibab starting July 13!

• Like 1

I love his shows but that Buffalo hunt episode should be about as exciting as watching grass grow. Nothing more exciting than watching a guy sit in a blind watching a pile a salt day after day. I enjoyed his Mexican Buffalo hunt.

• Like 1

I won't . I don't have a hero other than My DAD. I still hunt the old fashioned way as many hate Me cause No Cams or baiting. Learn to hunt Most of You are knocking that blake dude ,and we should. But You all using cams and baiting in the past ,cheated too. Hate Me but its true ,At 62 I can teach Most of You how to hunt. And I talked to My 97 year old Dad today and He still is proud of me. I told Him I am proud of His WWII service. Amen......BOB!.

• Like 1

I won't . I don't have a hero other than My DAD. I still hunt the old fashioned way as many hate Me cause No Cams or baiting. Learn to hunt Most of You are knocking that blake dude ,and we should. But You all using cams and baiting in the past ,cheated too. Hate Me but its true ,At 62 I can teach Most of You how to hunt. And I talked to My 97 year old Dad today and He still is proud of me. I told Him I am proud of His WWII service. Amen......BOB!.

WTF does that have to do with Steven rinella?

• Like 6

Somebody needs to put a breathalyzer on Bobs keyboard.

• Like 6

Somebody needs to put a breathalyzer on Bobs keyboard.
lol. Bob's slurring his text again.
  • Like 1

I like listening to his perspectives and have learned alot about the politics of hunting and public lands from his podcasts. I don't agree with all of his positions but he is a really good word smith and goes on some really unique adventures..

• Like 1

First coues was an 80. ......What it had to do with this post is Steve is not my hero. My dad is . If You had any brains u would of understood. I allways respected u but I am wondering if You were born with a full brain or just part. Call Me for hunting lessons instead of going out to check your cams....Jesus I can't believe this younger generation..No wonder all the older talented hunted quit posting here.. Standman ,you are a dumb uck too. I heard all about You, so don't act so talented.....I didn't mean to go after Steve ,I was just saying if He is Your hero, I guess didn't have a Dad or Hunting mentor.......BOB

A. I dont use cameras, but thanks.

B. Never said he was my hero.

C. I learned to hunt from my grandpa and my dad. One person was with my grandpa when he killed his last elk, and that was me.

• Like 4

First coues was an 80. ......What it had to do with this post is Steve is not my hero. My dad is . If You had any brains u would of understood. I allways respected u but I am wondering if You were born with a full brain or just part. Call Me for hunting lessons instead of going out to check your cams....Jesus I can't believe this younger generation..No wonder all the older talented hunted quit posting here.. Standman ,you are a dumb uck too. I heard all about You, so don't act so talented.....I didn't mean to go after Steve ,I was just saying if He is Your hero, I guess didn't have a Dad or Hunting mentor.......BOB

:wacko:

• Like 1