Sign in to follow this  
MULEPACKHUNTER

Steven Rinella

Did Hsus or the tag grab come up?

It was brought up in a question by a member of the audience during the pre-show "VIP ticket" session. Based upon the answers they gave, it was clear that they were not up to speed on this issue and what has transpired here in AZ about it over the past few months.

I thought he said he sees both sides of it and doesn't have an opinion on raffle tags. "They create a huge amount of money that is definitely traceable to the areas of work that they are allocated to but I understand the guys that say they remove some opportunities". I kinda think that was it

How much first light did you suckers buy?

It was brought up in a question by a member of the audience during the pre-show "VIP ticket" session. Based upon the answers they gave, it was clear that they were not up to speed on this issue and what has transpired here in AZ about it over the past few months.
I thought he said he sees both sides of it and doesn't have an opinion on raffle tags. "They create a huge amount of money that is definitely traceable to the areas of work that they are allocated to but I understand the guys that say they remove some opportunities". I kinda think that was it
I don't think he differentiated between the current raffle/auction tags and the proposed ones, because I got the feeling he wasn't aware of the recent proposals. I gathered this largely because he talked about the funds going to habitat and not education.

How much first light did you suckers buy?

Neither First Lite nor any of their products were there.

But I did get a free 1 year "Elite Membership" to On X Maps. Everyone that was there for the pre-show got one. General admission might have as well. I am not sure.

I don't think he differentiated between the current raffle/auction tags and the proposed ones, because I got the feeling he wasn't aware of the recent proposals. I gathered this largely because he talked about the funds going to habitat and not education.

Gotcha I could agree with that. Oh yeah and Karl sucks!

Well, the show ended and it was pretty good. I do have a rant though. You are in Arizona, lets talk a little about whats going on in our state please.

I was thinking the same thing...

• Like 1

Well, the show ended and it was pretty good. I do have a rant though. You are in Arizona, lets talk a little about whats going on in our state please.

Funny you said that dude! That's the very first thing that Brian and I discuss when we left too.

• Like 1

Gotcha I could agree with that. Oh yeah and Karl sucks!

Welp, if anyone cares, that was me that asked the first question regarding raffle tags during the early Q&A. (Suppose I should have worn a cw.com hat or something to give the site a little PR.) I think he kind of gave a 'non answer'. Maybe I could have posed the question a little directly.

I was there with my son, and after the show we agreed that it was honestly a little boring for most of it. Like has been mentioned, I really wish he would have talked about some meatier stuff. Ha! Get it? :rolleyes:

He seemed pretty cool, kind of like I expected. Just wish the topics would have been a little deeper. My boy DID score one of those hats they were tossing out at the end! :P

S.

• Like 1

It's about what I though it was gonna be. Just had the general admission tix, so I wasn't in the Q&A. As for the "Az" issues not brought up, I'm not expecting these outta state fellas to come in a give a precise opinion on issues we are facing we are facing here. I'm actually glad just so it didn't turn into something resembling some of the threads we've had here lately.

I like the show and the fellas seem cool enough, but my wife was amused at how some fellas seemed like they were star struck. Really they're just fellas who hunt on tv and do a podcast. I think it nice to have like minded people on TV and be visible but we gotta be careful in giving them too much credit on where they stand on issues. The podcast is entertainment that is sometimes good for getting info, but it can't be a crutch for which we should be making decision on our hunting in Az.

• Like 2

It's about what I though it was gonna be. Just had the general admission tix, so I wasn't in the Q&A. As for the "Az" issues not brought up, I'm not expecting these outta state fellas to come in a give a precise opinion on issues we are facing we are facing here. I'm actually glad just so it didn't turn into something resembling some of the threads we've had here lately.

I like the show and the fellas seem cool enough, but my wife was amused at how some fellas seemed like they were star struck. Really they're just fellas who hunt on tv and do a podcast. I think it nice to have like minded people on TV and be visible but we gotta be careful in giving them too much credit on where they stand on issues. The podcast is entertainment that is sometimes good for getting info, but it can't be a crutch for which we should be making decision on our hunting in Az.

+1 on your points. Good summary perspective, which I share. (Funny regarding the star struck guys. I asked my 23 year old son if he wanted a picture with him, and he kind of looked at me like I was an odd-ball and said "Ummm..... I'll pass on that, thanks..." :lol: )

Regarding the pre-show Q&A session, I was hoping for dialogue on any/all of three topics: Raffle tags, trail cams, and long-range shooting.... I got a chance to ask the first question, but then the session went in a different direction. Some guy was asking girlfriend/wife advice? :blink: :wacko: :rolleyes:

S.

• Like 4

Ya I was a little bummed at the whole deal, too many vip people to get a shot at having a conversation, I was even more bummed that they talked turkey a lot since turkey isn't really an az thing in my opinion.

Also I took the time to send the information on az current events and they never replied to my email or looked into it, instead in was vegans and eating the wife's placenta??

Didn't expect much and it was a good time at our table , wasn't going to stand in line to shake hands either.

Like Casey and I talked about I was hoping for a more of AZ based show. I mean his brother was pretty funny but talking about thunder chickens and eating placenta or drinking breast milk was unexpected. Let's talk about all the hunting options we have in Arizona.

Like Casey and I talked about I was hoping for a more of AZ based show. I mean his brother was pretty funny but talking about thunder chickens and eating placenta or drinking breast milk was unexpected. Let's talk about all the hunting options we have in Arizona.

Never really heard of him but sounds like a pussyfest to me and a lot of disapointed groupies.