Sign in to follow this  
COA

Looking for a roofer and painter in mesa

Have a property in mesa looking for a crew that can paint and a licensed roofer that can do a layover.

Pm me with contact info. Thanks gents.

Me and my old partner had a roofing company together until I gave my half to him. We always discouraged people from doing overlays. It can make the attic hotter which is why you routinely see guys install whirlies when they overlay to compensate for the added heat. It also cuts the lifespan of your new shingles and in the end when you do the roof again you will pay extra to have the second layer torn. In the long run it's not worth it. Also if you call Owens corning they will tell you it voids the warranty. We prefered their Oakridge line over the tamko.

Also you can probably get a better price for materials through Beacon roofing supply instead of home depot or Lowes.

If you know the size and pitch of your Roof I can give you a estimate via email if you can PM me the info. I help Run our family owned Roofing company out of Tucson, we have been serving Tucson and surrounding areas for over 60 years.

Nico Ramirez

EL Pueblo Roofing

520 623-3491

If you know the size and pitch of your Roof I can give you a estimate via email if you can PM me the info. I help Run our family owned Roofing company out of Tucson, we have been serving Tucson and surrounding areas for over 60 years.

Nico Ramirez

EL Pueblo Roofing

520 623-3491

I measured our roofs with google earth. Id check the street view for the pitch then use the measuring tool. I was amazed how accurate they came out.

• Like 1

Nico Ramirez

EL Pueblo Roofing

520 623-3491

I measured our roofs with google earth. Id check the street view for the pitch then use the measuring tool. I was amazed how accurate they came out.

I get that on a straight gabled roof. But if there are hips or other features seems like it would be dicey. I have like 5 different pitches in my roof.

Nico Ramirez

EL Pueblo Roofing

520 623-3491

I get that on a straight gabled roof. But if there are hips or other features seems like it would be dicey. I have like 5 different pitches in my roof.

Yeah with several different pitches it can be. Usually if I looked at the street view that would show me the pitch. I adjusted my angle to the pitch when doing the outline. Ours were always pretty standard. I would also leave the estimate in the truck and look at the roof first before i gave them the estimate to make sure there werent any curve balls.

I feel bad for roofers in the hot places in AZ.