I sent my Vortex Viper PST in for warranty work, and today it was delivered to my house. I'm on shift and couldn't get home to get it. Sent my brother over and it wasn't there. Please keep an eye out for it.

Viper PST 6-24×50 1st generation SFP MRAD.

Thanks CWT.

• Like 1

No he wouldn't... I sent it to them insured, I don't know if they sent it back insured. Going to call them Monday.

Lots of low life porch pirates these days. Do you have the serial number off of it in case it shows up for sale someplace common or at a pawn shop? Might check with neighbors to see if any of them have security video maybe

• Like 1

Garbage like this is one of the reasons I put a video surveillance system in. I have two camera's set up so it will record people approaching and leaving my entry way.

Hope you are able to recover it.

• Like 1

This is why I get a tracking number if I ship it to my house and stay home until it shows up, or have it delivered to my office. You need to watch out for your ownself when it comes to things of value.

Simple thing like stating " Adult Signature Required" on shipping is one of many options in lieu of doorstep delivery. Be responsible on shipping important things instead of expecting the shipper to absorb the cost as though it was their problem.

This is why I don't buy Vortex....

That said, hope you get a positive resolution....

• Like 1

What does Vortex have to do with someone taking them from his front porch?
  • Like 3

I didn't want this thread to turn into a "should have done this, should have don't that, a brand debate, or I'm a responsible adult and this is how I do things."

I wouldnt worry, a company would not send item out uninsured especially a company like Vortex. I will let you know if i hear back from my contact for you and see what he suggests or what protocol is. Occasionaly my UPS guy leaves packages in fron of door rather than behind column and i sorta wanna choke him. :)

What does Vortex have to do with someone taking them from his front porch?

Vortex ups the odds significantly that it has to be sent it and then received back...

It's their fantastic warranty, right?

Hope the OP gets a good resolution...