Sign in to follow this  
208muley

I Want to donate camo

So I'm cleaning out some hunting stuff and I realize I have way too much camo and I remember that a while back there was someone asking for camo for hunt for heros or maybe it was for kids.

Anyways I have a bunch I want to get rid of. Lots of different patterns, pants, long/short sleeve shirts light jackets, under armor stuff and probably other stuff I don't even know I have yet. Most is adult large and extra large. not gonna lie and say it is all pristine, it's not, it's been hunted in.

I really want this stuff to go to a charity that will help someone enjoy a donated hunt so please don't get some for yourself.

Send me a pm for any info to getting this stuff to a charity that needs it.

Thx, Eric

• Like 4

Eric

your best and safeest bet that it gets to where you want it . is too call AZG&F monday and talk to the hunter ed people. have them give it out to kids at hunters ed class's, or there youth hunts they do.

Hunts for Hero's from the Arizona Elk Society has a camo closet they use when their vets need clothes or gear for their hunts. Tom (Lv2hnt) runs and program it and I'm sure would be able to put it to great use.

http://www.coueswhitetail.com/forums/topic/75100-camo-donation-drive-at-bass-pro-tuesday-aug-29/?hl=%2Bhunts+%2Bfor+%2Bheroes+%2Bcamo

• Like 1

Eric:

You can call me anytime this weekend: (480)760-3868. Hunts for Heroes does have a Camo Closet we maintain to help out disabled vets who don't have the necessary hunting clothing for the hunts they go on with us.

Thanks for your generosity, no matter who you donate your items to!

• Like 2

Sorry I forgot all about TOM. Ive heard nothign but good about him and know one of his guys. that would be my 1st choice.

That's for the info guys. Tom, I will reach out and set something up to get this stuff to you. Looks like I have about 8-10 complete sets of camo and some misc stuff.

• Like 1