Sign in to follow this  
tjhunt2

Open House

We finally have our house on the market and I wanted to share with y"all. We will be having an Open House this Saturday, June 9th, between 11am - 2pm at 221 E. Hoover Ave. Mesa, Az 85210. No need for an appointment. Everyone is invited. Here are just a few pictures. If you know anyone interested in buying a home here in Mesa feel free to tell them about our Open House. Thank you!

post-1903-0-49514200-1528316830_thumb.jpg

$224,999

post-1903-0-23142300-1528317106_thumb.jpg

3 bedroom/2 bath

post-1903-0-23712900-1528316493_thumb.jpg

The dog doesn't go with the house.

post-1903-0-11747600-1528316651_thumb.jpg

post-1903-0-53961200-1528316614_thumb.jpg

post-1903-0-54949300-1528316704_thumb.jpg

Walk-in cooler for hanging your game or keeping your beer cold and there is a BBQ pit right behind the walk-in cooler.

post-1903-0-87381500-1528316765_thumb.jpg

Huge RV gate with plenty of concrete for your rv, boat, or toys. Full hook up and drain.

Thanks for looking, :)

TJ

• Like 2

I'll bring the beer

I'll fire up the walk-in cooler to keep the beer cold Shelvin. Actually, I'm not going to be here for the open house. I'll be moving a lot of my things to Tonto Basin. Peg will assist with our realtor. :)

TJ

• Like 1

TJ, may want to have a chat with your Realtor. Your house is not listed on any MLS sites yet.

• Like 1

Probably wont be listed till after the open house. Inclusive listing i think is what they call it.

TJ, may want to have a chat with your Realtor. Your house is not listed on any MLS sites yet.

Thank you, I just found that out. She is working on it as we speak :)

TJ

Probably wont be listed till after the open house. Inclusive listing i think is what they call it.

You might be right. I can't keep track of all this stuff going on right now. :)

TJ

Moving to tonto basin, welcome to the high country.

• Like 1

I'll bring the beer

I'll fire up the walk-in cooler to keep the beer cold Shelvin. Actually, I'm not going to be here for the open house. I'll be moving a lot of my things to Tonto Basin. Peg will assist with our realtor. :)

TJ

Maybe I missed it but I thought you were going farther north to Show Low.

I'll bring the beer

TJ

Maybe I missed it but I thought you were going farther north to Show Low.

Tonto Basin is just a starting point. Will be looking farther north as time allows. We have a trailer in Picture Mt RV Park. It's still lower than I want to be but it will work for now.

Nice house! If a Member buys it I will refund them $750 after closing if they use me as their lender. That should buy something cool to go with the house. Thanks!

• Like 1

Was going to ask if you and Peg were going to have snacks at the open house?

this is how my mind works. Open house = snacks. You and Peg = wild game. so by deduction.... your open house = should be some delicious treats. Like smoked trout? Bacon wrapped quail? Elk strap sliders??????

----

Either way, good luck with the sale TJ

• Like 3

TJ, once it is listed, can you post a link? I have some friends moving here from out of state this summer and have been trying to help them find a house.

TJ, once it is listed, can you post a link? I have some friends moving here from out of state this summer and have been trying to help them find a house.

I think it will be listed after the open house but you can go to my fb site. I'm not very good at this computer stuff but I think if you look up Tom Joiner on fb you might see it there shared by me and the realtor. :)

TJ