Sign in to follow this  
Thsim09

Badlands Diablo $80

I've got a badlands diablo daypack for sale. It is in overall good condition, only defect is the stitching by the carrying handle is starting to pull (see pictures). The manufacturer will repair any defects or replace the pack for life you just have to pay shipping. Asking $80. text preferred (520) 343-8767

post-15079-0-44911900-1528322345_thumb.jpg

post-15079-0-68832400-1528322363_thumb.jpg

post-15079-0-88617800-1528322399_thumb.jpg

Where in the heck do you find what style the back pack is. I'm sending 2 back for repairs but can't find any where on the pack what style it is and I can't remember. These are great packs with a great warrantee. Great pack someone needs to jump on it. If I didn't have 4 already I would be all over it.

Where in the heck do you find what style the back pack is. I'm sending 2 back for repairs but can't find any where on the pack what style it is and I can't remember. These are great packs with a great warrantee. Great pack someone needs to jump on it. If I didn't have 4 already I would be all over it.

I just went thru this exact scenario. I had a pack with bad zippers (who doesn't with Badlands packs??) that I had to send back. Went on their website and wrote that it was a Superday. Looked like the closest one to me. Didn't seem to matter too much. Repaired the zippers and back to me that same week.

Bump for a great deal.

• Like 1

I have had four badlands packs now including this diablo. My first two were junk so I stopped buying them. The zippers kept breaking. My diablo and now diablo 2 were flawless. No issues at all. My diablo carried the outdoorsman tripod on the outside side pocket and my 15s and spotter with no issues. Great packs.

I think they have fixed the zipper issue. I sent my super day pack back a couple months ago. It had a few straps that broke stitching from packing too much meat. $12 shipping and 10 days later it was back as good as new.