Sign in to follow this  
Flatlander

RaffleTags and Trail Cams

Guys tomorrow is the commission meeting in Payson where two very important topics will be discussed. If you have an opinion, please speak up.

I am particularly concerned about item #29 regarding funding mechanism for an ongoing conservation education program. My hope is that the commission does not rush to a decision on the only option currently being presented; raffling off tags. I hope they will take their time and study all the options and make an informed decision.

Both topics are in the agenda for after 2:00 PM. Please above all else, when making comments try to be professional, calm and informed. Profanity laced tirades are not helpful to any cause.

Thanks again and good luck.

• Like 3

Am i understanding it wrong, or are they getting a bunch of auction tags?

Are you there GJ?

No Im watching online. Currently 127 viewers online.

I dont believe item 29 has ties to Pete but it is about dedicated funding for outreach and education

Im a little confused with that part also with the new critter groups requesting auction tags.

No, that was commission order #29. Which was population management hunts. They approved a few tags for 3C and 3B elk depredation hunts and approved the issuance of their standard 3 HPC special tags.

Agenda item #29 is the one in regard to ongoing education. Its after trailcams so might be a minute.