Sign in to follow this  
Flatlander

RaffleTags and Trail Cams

Am i understanding it wrong, or are they getting a bunch of auction tags?

Im a little confused with that part also with the new critter groups requesting auction tags.

These are just deciding on the auction/raffle tags that are issued to the AZ Super Big Game Raffle, and the various sportsmans groups to auction at their banquets. This happens every year. It's how money is raised to the HPC process which funds wildlife projects on the ground.

• Like 1

Am i understanding it wrong, or are they getting a bunch of auction tags?

Im a little confused with that part also with the new critter groups requesting auction tags.

These are just deciding on the auction/raffle tags that are issued to the AZ Super Big Game Raffle, and the various sportsmans groups to auction at their banquets. This happens every year. It's how money is raised to the HPC process which funds wildlife projects on the ground.

Thanks for the clarification

• Like 1

Hope I don't eat my words here but how on earth could they NOT drop this based on the testimonials.. Option 2 please!

• Like 1

Blue slips lol, I went back and listed to it again. I have a feeling they are going to vote something into rule.

Was it just me or did the chairman say "it looks like we have some loose lips that want to talk" when he was opening it up for public comment... :wacko:

BLUE SLIPS

I have no opinion on trail cams whatsoever. Is their anybody there for the trailcam ban?