Sign in to follow this  
Kaffer62

Az CCW

Has anyone here submitted for your CCW lately? Just wondering the time frame you have been seeing.

I took my class in middle of March and got permit at end of April.

So whats the actual law. I thought gov brewer when she was in changed the law and everyone could conceal without permit. Please school me on this.

• Like 1

So whats the actual law. I thought gov brewer when she was in changed the law and everyone could conceal without permit. Please school me on this.

You can. Some other states will honor it though.

You can. Some other states will honor it though.

This and purchases are quicker.

Here is one example of the benefit. By law all you're not allowed to be within a certain distance of a school if you have a firearm. With a concealed carry permit you're legally allowed to pull on the school property to pick up your child but you're still not supposed to get out and walk inside the school if you have a concealed weapon even with a permit.

just renewed mine and it wasn't arriving and i called and the lady said about 45 days, i got mine in just about that time.

So, why do your guys have a ccw?

All the reasons above. My backround checks get delayed for 3 days every single time for some reason. Only possible reason Ive been given is because I was born outta the country. Also cant legally CCW in a place that serves alcohol without a permit.

• Like 2

Ok. Seems like I still have some time to wait. Thanks for the responses