Ringer

Flatlander for the new committee.

In the above quote you state that flatlander, "only merely puts others down to bring himself up." You pretty much said that about me too and you would probably say it about anyone that disagrees with you. If you want to talk about slander just look at azkillers post in the elk section to me and you liked it.

The bickering about this issue is ridiculous. Just accept the fact that people have different opinions on issues that we face. Trying to convince the other side by insulting them or arguing with them will not accomplish anything. If the issue is important to you, get out form behind the computer and try and do something about it. Arguing online is certainly not going to help in any way. My best advice is to go in front of the commissioners and start crying. :P

• Like 1

In the above quote you state that flatlander, "only merely puts others down to bring himself up." You pretty much said that about me too and you would probably say it about anyone that disagrees with you. If you want to talk about slander just look at azkillers post in the elk section to me and you liked it.

Slander? Huh...

• Like 1

He has my vote. I would suggest to the Special committee (3)people from the hunting establishment (3) independent people with no critter group affiliation and (1) department official or person without reproach in case of a tie. (tony mandile or bill quimby or Amanda, ETC)

That way if an idea did make it, it would be a good idea that everybody could stomach.

He has my vote. I would suggest to the Special committee (3)people from the hunting establishment (3) independent people with no critter group affiliation and (1) department official or person without reproach in case of a tie. (tony mandile or bill quimby or Amanda, ETC)

That way if an idea did make it, it would be a good idea that everybody could stomach.

You would WANT 3 people with no commitment to wildlife conservation making decisions about wildlife? Interesting. I would vote for Andy as well

You would WANT 3 people with no commitment to wildlife conservation making decisions about wildlife? Interesting. I would vote for Andy as well

Andrew would be one of the wildlife members I assume since he belongs to AES right?

What's wrong with someone who hunts but does not belong to a group? That would be 90% of people who hunt in Arizona. They don't matter? Maybe just all guides and outfitters would be better. All of us have a commitment to conservation or we wouldn't buy full tables at the fundraisers or volunteer for G&F projects or buy the raffle tickets you are always hocking. That is the very reason people don't join the groups. They discount other hunter's value in the process. You people need to educate yourselves before you can educate the public.

• Like 4

What's wrong with someone who hunts but does not belong to a group? That would be 90% of people who hunt in Arizona. They don't matter? Maybe just all guides and outfitters would be better. All of us have a commitment to conservation or we wouldn't buy full tables at the fundraisers or volunteer for G&F projects or buy the raffle tickets you are always hocking. That is the very reason people don't join the groups. They discount other hunter's value in the process. You people need to educate yourselves before you can educate the public.

+90,000 unaffiliated hunters and conservationists!

You can hold a membership in any of the wildlife organizations (of which there are many) here in Arizona without being what you might call an "active" participating member. I presume most of us here on CWT have a desire to give back to wildlife conservation in some way or another, and do so. I'll let Andrew speak for himself in regards to AES ...

I am a member of AES. Cant say I speak for them on anything though.

• Like 1

Sadly, the cryonism within the selection committee will eliminate Flatlander on the first ballot.