Original born to hunt

Arizona hunting license question

Was your license bought online or in a store. I could be wrong but I think if you buy a license online the system knows and if not you will be ok. Interested in this for clarification. I've heard of people making up license numbers but I would not want to count on that working in a draw.

• Like 2

Here is what it states in the regs

attachicon.gifC1843E5E-803D-4E77-93FA-A6C41E3718E3.jpeg

Was your license bought online or in a store. I could be wrong but I think if you buy a license online the system knows and if not you will be ok. Interested in this for clarification. I've heard of people making up license numbers but I would not want to count on that working in a draw.

+1

I found myself in this exact same situation. When I was filling-out the application for deer on-line, the system was 'smart enough' to catch that my license would be expired prior to the actual draw date, so it presented the option for me to purchase a new license right at that point. All worked fine.

S.

Will update on what they say.

I had a similar concern on a kids draw. She said if I bought the license the system would recognize it and notmspit it out. Just renew the license and you should be good.

Interesting-- Im a Non-Resident and my license expired on the 12th. I called in to check specifically to ensure no hiccups since the day of expiration was the same as the last day of applications. I was told I was good but if it had been the 11th then it wouldn't have been good.

I hope your folks were telling you the truth. I would've bought the licenses just to be on the safe side.