Longrangemarksman

For Sale: $4700 OBO CUSTOM REMINGTON 700 338 EDGE SWAROVSKI SCOPE

Long-range rifle all setup and ready to go! Started out as a 30-06 and now its already hitting targets at 1000+ yards with no problem. Fully customized rifle from top to bottom. Heavy contour Bartlein Barrel match chambered in 338 Edge w/ muzzle break, load already tested and shooting bug holes with the 300-grain Bergers. McMillan A5 stock with adjustable cheek rest and a custom desert camo paint job. All action work has been done: action has been squared, lugs lapped, threads have been chased. A new oversized and precision ground recoil lug has been pinned to the action. Bolt face has been cut and squared. M16 style extractor has been installed for positive extraction. Oversized bolt knob installed. Action is bedded to stock and a Timney Calvin Elite Trigger. Barrel and action are both Cerakoted in Coyote Tan. Then we topped it off with a Swarovski x5(i) 5-25x56 P 1/4 MOA BRM-I+ with Burris rings and a Warne bases.

post-16441-0-50988500-1529623932_thumb.jpegpost-16441-0-39489800-1529623976_thumb.jpeg

Southernxpress did all the work and I cant say enough about the amazing job he did. I love the online auction we got going, lets keep it going.

Seriously though. Post a price.

• Like 1