Sign in to follow this  
MULEPACKHUNTER

Filled the YETTI

3 generation on the water last night and we found a pocket of good sized fish. My some nailed a close to 2 lb crappie which is strange since I've never seen one from pleasant.

post-10379-0-46421600-1529681044_thumb.jpegpost-10379-0-73540200-1529681059_thumb.jpegpost-10379-0-88676800-1529681074_thumb.jpegpost-10379-0-26700800-1529681090_thumb.jpeg

• Like 14

Nice! I'll be out there tonight in a white/teal Champion 181 trying for a similar result. May start at the river or down by the dam. Still deciding.....

Nice job. We went out wed night and blanked. Was my first time trying for stripers. Had 3 hooked up but all came unbuttoned. We set up in 2 diff spots. First was in 50 2nd was in 75. The 2nd spot seemed to have more fish on the graph and is where I hooked up. What part of the lake are you guys hitting? My 9 yr old is the one wanting to catch some striper so trying to figure it out. Id rather fish for largemouth all night.

Look pretty good sized! What's approx weight on those larger ones?

Mike i need to get out there before my next surgery and my boat does not seem to be clearing its way out of garage by itself :/ i may need to go with a friend..... 😄 Buddy O pal O friend

Mike i need to get out there before my next surgery and my boat does not seem to be clearing its way out of garage by itself :/ i may need to go with a friend..... 😄 Buddy O pal O friend

Suck up.🤣