Sign in to follow this  
Azelkaholic2017

Turned in AZ BULL Tag

Family emergency came up. Wont Be able to go on my Archery Elk hunt this year. One of you Lucky guys who didnt draw. is about to get that dream come true phone call from game and fish. GOOD LUCK TO WHOEVER. Please post photos if you tag out.

• Like 5

Family emergency came up. Wont Be able to go on my Archery Elk hunt this year. One of you Lucky guys who didnt draw. is about to get that dream come true phone call from game and fish. GOOD LUCK TO WHOEVER. Please post photos if you tag out.

I am glad that game and fish gives us the option to do this. Sorry to hear of your conflict, but great that someone will benefit from it

You should/should have donated it to one of the non-profits that use it for terminally ill or wounded warrior hunts. One is Outdoor Experience for All run by Eddie Corona.

• Like 4

Would he keep his points if he donated it?

Yes he still does

• Like 2

I don't think you would keep points if you donate it but if so that's a really great thing and I don't see any reason someone would not donate instead of turn it back in if that's the case.

Maybe Someone knows for sure?

• Like 1

I don't think you would keep points if you donate it but if so that's a really great thing and I don't see any reason someone would not donate instead of turn it back in if that's the case.

I believe if you bought point guard and have to donate you can keep points. Pretty sure..

• Like 1

I believe if you bought point guard and have to donate you can keep points. Pretty sure..

This is correct if you buy point guard and donate your tag you keep your points

• Like 2

Stanley should make a sticky of some sort so guys know thats an option before they turn yet back into the dept.

• Like 1

Agree with cjl2010 100%. This needs to be on top of the website somewhere. If you bought Pointguard you will absolutely get all of your points back. If you donate to Hunts for Heros,Tom who runs the program for AES, will help you to make sure you get all your points.

• Like 2

My father finally drew a bull tag with a firearm instead of archery, but just lost a 7 month battle with cancer. 6A muzzleloader tag in November. He/we were really looking forward to it because he wasn't much of an archer but kept trying, he just loved the elk woods in September. He never did kill a bull. Before he passed, he told me to donate his tag to Hunts for Heroes. Can someone tell me who "Tom" is and how I can get ahold of him please? This just happened 3 weeks ago, so all I have done is briefly look on the website. I know there are some forms to fill out and it looks like one of them needs to be notarized. Not sure if this is something I can get done or if I need to have my mother do it. We both will be out of state on and off for about the next 3 weeks, so there isn't really anything I can do before then. Thanks.

• Like 4