SirRoyal

Low life Camera thiefs

Where was all this outrage after bc777 admitted to stealing cameras? Am I the only one who remembers how many members were so quick to forgive him once he admitted his wrong doings?

• Like 5

I believe in repentance and 2nd chances.

But normally after you clean a pig up he goes right back to his old nature and thats back to the slop pen.

For those who ask what I will do if I find them. Its probably pork for dinner!

• Like 1

It's just abandoned property right? :-) :-)

BC777 has got some expensive legal fees going these days, and we all know he loves to grab trail cams. I'd start my search there.

It's just abandoned property right? :-) :-)

So you bet so if I see your truck in the woods and your not in it. I will considered it abandoned property.

SirRoyal

• Like 2

I believe what BowNut is saying is that the forest service considers any property left unattended for 72 hours is considered abandoned property.

As any hunter knows you are not going to check your camera every 3 days but that is what forest service considers abandoned

• Like 1

So every year it’s the same thing....Post after post about my camera being stolen....News flash !!!!!.....We don’t live in an honest society......It’s very unfortunate that someone can’t leave personal belongings in the outdoors and expect them to still be there when you return.....But these post are a dead horse....Whip away.....but until you find a better way to secure them or just expect a few to disappear every year all your doing is regurgitating the same old shoot.....

• Like 1

Apparently you can’t use the word sh#t on this site.....But you can ask how someone’s dick taste...Call someone a homosexual...Threaten someone...Ect....Unbelievable Amanda.....Nice job of moderation on ur site...

• Like 1

So every year its the same thing....Post after post about my camera being stolen....News flash !!!!!.....We dont live in an honest society......Its very unfortunate that someone cant leave personal belongings in the outdoors and expect them to still be there when you return.....But these post are a dead horse....Whip away.....but until you find a better way to secure them or just expect a few to disappear every year all your doing is regurgitating the same old shoot.....

You can always leave!

SirRoyal

• Like 6