SirRoyal

Low life Camera thiefs

I believe what BowNut is saying is that the forest service considers any property left unattended for 72 hours is considered abandoned property.

As any hunter knows you are not going to check your camera every 3 days but that is what forest service considers abandoned

I wonder if game and fish and the forest service check their cams every 3 days....

Apparently you can’t use the word sh#t on this site.....But you can ask how someone’s dick taste...Call someone a homosexual...Threaten someone...Ect....Unbelievable Amanda.....Nice job of moderation on ur site...

A bit unfair. The system probably assumes "dick" is a name for a guy named dick. She probably didn't start a forum to babysit a bunch of guys that can't act civilized towards one another. If she did she would have a fulltime job here.

• Like 11

Unfair ?....Absolutely not....Yes she has software that hits keywords....But she also has mods that are supposed to keep an eye on threads....Apparently you can say virtually anything and it’s ok....And no she or her mods should not have to babysit anyone but that’s why you have mods because not everyone has the ability to act like an adult....

Unfair ?....Absolutely not....Yes she has software that hits keywords....But she also has mods that are supposed to keep an eye on threads....Apparently you can say virtually anything and its ok....And no she or her mods should not have to babysit anyone but thats why you have mods because not everyone has the ability to act like an adult....

As far as I can see the only one being a dick is you towards Amanda

• Like 8

No I know Amanda personally...she and I were on the same board of directors for a long time. We have had several conversations about this very thing....She is too busy to keep an eye on the site and needs better / more mods.

And please show me where I have said anything disparaging about Amanda. I simply pointed out the hypocrisy in what you can and cant say....

Gotta love how professional our critter groups board members are. Lol. Really gives me the warm and fuzzies about the tag grab.

• Like 4

Careful SirRoyal....dont say dick. Wouldnt want to offend him

Sir Royal I respect your feelings on this topic. I have an early archery bull tag in 5bsouth. I do not have cameras but have walk past them in the dark and had my picture taken flash and all. Also I have walked right by cameras while hunting and kept going. Didn't put my hands on them cause they are not mine. I was raised not to have sticky fingers. Don't worry what comes around goes around for people with stick fingers. Good luck on your hunts sir. Sounds to me like your one of the guys that gives hunters a good name!

• Like 2

Lol. So proud to have knuckle draggers like you representing hunters.

Apparently you can’t use the word sh#t on this site.....But you can ask how someone’s dick taste...

Why would you ask that? Did it taste the way someone described it. ;)

Oh I see grey ghost climbed off his sister long enough to make a post......if ya cant beat them might as well join them...

So you just insulted him....Isnt that exactly what you were crying about Amanda not moderating? Another dick move...dont be a dick

• Like 3

If anything needs moderated on this site is all the trolls lately. I have always figured anyone that gets on here and says there's no reason to keep these post's up is a camera thief just hasn't been caught yet. If you don't like a topic just do not open it.

• Like 1

Man guys, this is another thread that has gone sideways fast. I think we all agree, theft sucks. We as hunters are especially sensitive of our trail cams. Seems like few things blow up a thread quicker. I've never set up a trail cam because I'm cheap and can't stand the thought of having my camera stolen. Sucks but they have become easy targets by hunters, hippies, and who knows who else. I think what stings the most is that most of it seems to be done within our "brotherhood" of hunters.

I've had multiple interactions with just about all of you and think you are all pretty good guys. I'd hunt with any of you. Dave (azelkhunter2) is an especially good person who does exponentially more for wildlife and conservation in Arizona than most of us, myself included. Thanks for all you do Dave.

Let's all just take a deep breath and bask in the glory and dreams of credit card charges in just three more days. Happy thoughts...

• Like 9