SirRoyal

Low life Camera thiefs

Well I'm glad all you will do is shame them... Happens every second from a libtard and it's constant on the web with keyboard cowboys.... No big deal and the guy that took em probably won't care....

I will sleep better knowing nothing will happen....

• Like 1

Man i was looking forward to seeing some evidence pics of this pos and in 7 pages all i got was, whos trophy rooms bigger, who says bad words, and something about pounding a high horse on the chest lol.

• Like 3

Man i was looking forward to seeing some evidence pics of this pos and in 7 pages all i got was, whos trophy rooms bigger, who says bad words, and something about pounding a high horse on the chest lol.

bro, grow up! Read the 55+ page thread! Thats where all the adults hang out!
  • Like 1

Trail cams are a risk/reward thing. Accept it and move on.

I agree and disagree with that. heck, leaving your house for the day is a risk just like everything else in life but if someone steals a $200 item while Your gone Are you just supposed to let it go? Now say all your neighbors had the same issue, Im gonna guess youd be on the hunt too.
If a low life camera thief (that is what they are), follows you around swiping your cams that you have placed on public land, unfortunately, you have no lawful recourse. Law enforcement won't do anything. End of story.

Don't be so sure. They just may do something. If you get caught stealing cams game and fish just might "have it out for you" and frame you for shooting a buck out of season and in a closed unit and also allegedly with a rifle when it was actually archery season. Or so I have heard...

• Like 2

I agree and disagree with that. heck, leaving your house for the day is a risk just like everything else in life but if someone steals a $200 item while Your gone Are you just supposed to let it go? Now say all your neighbors had the same issue, Im gonna guess youd be on the hunt too.
If a low life camera thief (that is what they are), follows you around swiping your cams that you have placed on public land, unfortunately, you have no lawful recourse. Law enforcement won't do anything. End of story.
Don't be so sure. They just may do something. If you get caught stealing cams game and fish just might "have it out for you" and frame you for shooting a buck out of season and in a closed unit and also allegedly with a rifle when it was actually archery season. Or so I have heard...
Was he from the verde valley also?

Where did you hear that rumor?

The vast majority of hunters wouldnt steal from another. But there are always the pieces of shoot in every bunch. I can't count the number of crawfish traps I've had stolen. Probably by people who dont even know what the heck it is.

I hope you catch them. That many cameras probably puts it into felony theft. No guns for felons.

• Like 1

IMHO---- theft is theft .

Hypothetically speaking ---if a person were to come to your door ring the bell and no one answers . Said person thinks -- Cool I will help myself to these nice planters in the front yard since they are very easily moved and loaded into vehicle .

See Ya ---Bye Bye Chiles---

Sir Royal--When I replace my stolen welder I will make you some dummy trail cam security lock boxes. I take cams that don't work and put in them so it is no loss. About the only thing that works is a red light flashes when the PIR is activated. I weld the boxes where it takes quite a bit of effort to get into them. Then when they get into them there is a note that says "Was it worth it?". After having about 3 of these messed with I can leave similar ones out year round. Makes them stop and think if there are working game cams in there or not and if they want to go through the effort for nothing again.

• Like 5

Something bad is gonna happen one day due to camera theft and game and fish is going to do something as a result to hurt us all because of it.

• Like 2

Something bad is gonna happen one day due to camera theft and game and fish is going to do something as a result to hurt us all because of it.

This^^^^

• Like 2

+1 ^^^^. Not worth going to jail for but I sure would post pictures if I had someone on camera do shady stuff.

I have had my share stolen and most were taken around water. Once I moved them away from water then I only had them taken during shed hunting season. Now I wait to put them out and just put mine out this past Thursday and pull them before the archery seasons start.

I am kinda surprised that we rarely ever see a picture of a camera thief considering all the cameras out there.

• Like 1

I've had lots of cameras taken over the years but recently it has got out of control. I'm now putting out bait cameras with others hidden better and I'm using cameras which save pictures to a separate device also well hidden. Hope to get the people on camera who are doing it because their face will be plastered all over the internet.

• Like 13