SirRoyal

Low life Camera thiefs

youll never catch us .

What a fricken dirt bag, that's a dick thing to say

Cam bandit,

Funny thing is, you have not tried again. Sure is weird, since this thread started my cameras have not been messed with. I didn't want to think someone on this forum would be a thief but sure has gone quiet around my cameras........

You guys are brilliant... "Cam bandit" is someone's satirical profile that they created and just post with when there is a thread about camera thieves.

• Like 5

HAHAHAHAH...thats too funny....just a made up name messing with you guys..hahaha

youll never catch us .

What a fricken dirt bag, that's a dick thing to say

Well feel a little sorry for Cam Bandit you guys. They have to supplement their food stamps and Obama Care somehow. If you do a IP track on their profile it comes back to a public library or school since they can't afford their own computer. One day though they can access the internet through their flip phone.

• Like 1

I'm well aware the Cam bandit profile is just a spoof and for satire. However, my statement regarding my cameras not being messed with since posting on this thread is curious. It may just be coincidence but maybe not. There is a lot of satire on this forum and I have been the instigator from time to time.

If G&F had any balls they would ban cameras 1/4 mile from water.

Well, among others, I too one disagree with you. The law they proposed wasn't based on any facts, study, or trying to learn from other states that made the same mistake (namely Montana). It was clear to me that this proposed law was more like a "Knee-jerk" reaction to isolated cases.

I'm glad the commission saw through this.

Should there be changes? I think so... but an all-out ban to 1/4 mile from any developed water source? To me, that's as ridiculous as what adicted said he did in this thread!

nothing is safe - posted private land 1/2 mile off any major road cept our cabled off driveway/2 track . that isnt easy to find anyway.

camera has been on our saddle 5 yrs . now the new camera has a cable on it-- lets see how long that one will stay around.

- - I got a private canyon with water in the creek . , with no real access cept our saddle - guess they figure its open land

if your asking me why can't I share-- permission --- I have shared with those I know and they asked !

no elk around --to many yrs of 1600 cow elk tags a yr - like 14 yrs in a row that's just rifle hunts

no cows means no elk

if your asking me why can't I share-- permission --- I have shared with those I know and they asked !

no elk around --to many yrs of 1600 cow elk tags a yr - like 14 yrs in a row that's just rifle hunts

no cows means no elk

Where did they have that many tags? Colorado?

no cows means no elk

Where did they have that many tags? Colorado?

Unit 10 is my guess.

• Like 1

Bingo we have a winner ----usually its 1600 in the general hunt this yr it total 1475 but then don't forget the youth tags 225, dtill equals 1600 anterless tags....

back father than 2004 when they had 1200 cow tags in 10.

basically wiped out the big herds of elk - like I posted last yr . from my property I sat 3 days glassing 5-6 square miles of elk country west ashfork from my deck. During the sept rut hunt

I saw I herd where 6 yrs ago i'd see several herds of 20-30 each evening and hear elk bugles

get dozens of elk pics.

biggest herd last yr 2 cows and a calf in 3 days of glassing using 30x80's in mid sept.-- they are gone forever unless gf get head out ace!!

just checked my camera -- got 3 pics of 1 elk ---true its summer pics but they are gone

• Like 2

I'm well aware the Cam bandit profile is just a spoof and for satire. However, my statement regarding my cameras not being messed with since posting on this thread is curious. It may just be coincidence but maybe not. There is a lot of satire on this forum and I have been the instigator from time to time.

That is because somebody lost their cell phone with all the marked waypoints. :ph34r:

• Like 3

Red Sparky, I hope your right. Or maybe they got caught by someone stealing cameras and have already been taken care of. I checked all of them recently and they are all still there with nothing but elk and deer on them.

• Like 1

Bingo we have a winner ----usually its 1600 in the general hunt this yr it total 1475 but then don't forget the youth tags 225, dtill equals 1600 anterless tags....

back father than 2004 when they had 1200 cow tags in 10.

basically wiped out the big herds of elk - like I posted last yr . from my property I sat 3 days glassing 5-6 square miles of elk country west ashfork from my deck. During the sept rut hunt

I saw I herd where 6 yrs ago i'd see several herds of 20-30 each evening and hear elk bugles

get dozens of elk pics.

biggest herd last yr 2 cows and a calf in 3 days of glassing using 30x80's in mid sept.-- they are gone forever unless gf get head out ace!!

just checked my camera -- got 3 pics of 1 elk ---true its summer pics but they are gone

I have a CHAMP elk tag for 10 this year and this info has me pretty down to say the least.