Nitemann

So Where's the Official Countdown to CC Hits

Just wondering where the official countdown to credit card hits is at. I'm guessing 8:05 Friday morning 6-29-2018

On 7/7/2017 I received a text message at 7:11AM with a $45 game and fish charge. Ill bet they make me sweat a little this year and wont charge my card until 7:16AM This Friday.

• Like 1

I hope y'all get what you applied for. Not really expecting a $300 charge but it would make my day. ☺

TJ

• Like 1

It is nice how things seem to be pretty predictable now, but it also seems like it is a little less exciting for some reason...

• Like 1

It is nice how things seem to be pretty predictable now, but it also seems like it is a little less exciting for some reason...

Credit card charges for deer are never exciting for me with the way I apply. Cant remeber the last time I didnt have a deer tag.

• Like 1

Credit card charges for deer are never exciting for me with the way I apply. Cant remeber the last time I didnt have a deer tag.

Apply for 13B only and your excitement, along with major disappointment will come back. :)

• Like 1