Sign in to follow this  
PowellSixO

Anyone going to the Sunrise Extreme Shoot Competition this Saturday?

It's pretty awesome up there. The temperature up there is nice and cool. I signed up for the 11am course. It'd be good to meet some fellow CWT guys up there. I've lived up in Page most of my life, and just recently moved to Show Low. PM me if you're interested in going. I rode the ski lift with my family for fathers day, and it looks like a pretty cool spot for an archery shoot.

post-14705-0-37495300-1530131662_thumb.jpeg

• Like 1

Wife and I are shooting it for fun before the BIG crowds come in.......looking forward to it.

• Like 2

I've never been before, but I'm making the trip this year. It sounds like a good time. Ride the ski lift up, and shoot the course on the way back down. I'll be headed up from Show Low. If anyone is interested in making the trip, I've got room in my truck.

your going to love it.

I never shot it nor has my daughter. we try but just cant justify driving during a holiday weekend.

many of her archery friends shoot it every year and they have a great time. (kids and adults). They have some fantastic raffle prizes too. know a few guys that won them. including a youth bull elk tag on the rez.

ive heard a few complaints about ti over the years all the same complaint too.

Walking down the hill is a bitch, but every single person goes back every year and enjoys it.

good luck and have fun

Delw

• Like 2

We will be up there again this year should be rolling in Friday may shoot a warm up round and make sure everything is dialed in. Its a blast tho should be a good time.

• Like 1