Sign in to follow this  
seek100plus

Goat tag 19 A

Well my son and I got drawn for father and son hunt together . My son join the Army and ships out August 20th and rifle hunt , is September. Best thought is to donate tag , any other ideas for the tag ?

I'm lost on donating tag , will game & fish give his points back ?

• Like 2

I dont think so unless he bought Pointguard. Not 100% sure though. If he's going to donate, contact Hunts for Heroes. I dont have the contact info but I am sure someone on here does.

Tom Wagner @ hunts for heroes....you can get contact info off of website or contact arizona elk society

• Like 1

Hoghunter qualifies and is a disabled vet and never has had a rifle antelope tag. Please PM him! He on the list to receive tags from Outdoor Experience for all!

Mike

• Like 4

I would LOVE the tag if EDDIE gets it and sends my way. 👍👍👍 IF that were to happen and im not recovered from foot reconstruction enough for rifle hunt i would juat re-donate so it gets used. I am kinda getting to the give up point though figuring im gonna live and die without killing a dang goat!:( L.O.L. 1 tag and wasted all my points on Camp Navajo years back 😡

• Like 2