Sign in to follow this  
PRDATR

Hitting Cards

My buddy and I drew deer tags, but no idea what yet. We're hunting something somewhere though.

• Like 1

Kaibab for me. Muzzleloader 1st or rifle 2nd. Hope it is the M/L. M/L East and rifle West.

• Like 1

Whoa!!! Buffalo for me. Raymond herd cow November-December. I know nothing about this hunt and AZ seems to have little on line info.

oops. Not the Raymond herd.

Looks like I have a possibility of getting a bull elk, a bison ana two deer in about a months time. I think I am seriously on system overload.

Raymond is show up get a talk, go for ride with G&F they spin some pellets out of truck and bison come in and they tell you which 1 to shoot. Then you fill your freezer!

• Like 1

Whoa!!! Buffalo for me. Raymond herd cow November-December. I know nothing about this hunt and AZ seems to have little on line info.

oops. Not the Raymond herd.

Looks like I have a possibility of getting a bull elk, a bison ana two deer in about a months time. I think I am seriously on system overload.

Raymond is show up get a talk, go for ride with G&F they spin some pellets out of truck and bison come in and they tell you which 1 to shoot. Then you fill your freezer!

Well, it appears I was mistaken. My tag is not the Raymond tag. Apparently, what I drew is a Limited Opportunity cow bison tag for Nov. 2 - Dec 31 in 12 A, 12B, and 13A (House Rock herd)

At this moment, I am totally confused, especially since they are culling the herd this year. I mean, are there going to be many bison left by November. I know nuthin about this hunt so far.

Another year to wait for 13B. Congrats to all that pulled a tag! It'll be otc again for me this year. 15 points and counting.....

• Like 1

Forlorn don't worry I got 13B or late 12A west with only 11 points. Hang in there man. My Buddies talked into it and I got it. I was going to do 27 late Muley.......BOB!

• Like 2

I got a couple hits for $45 each!

Too bad they're overdraft notices.

• Like 5

Ill have to Ask my wife to check tomorrow, we were pretty swamped at work today and didnt have time.

Got a pending at az federal, hopefully wife in the Bab.

• Like 1