desertmafia21

Any sheep hits?

My hunting partner drew either 15a or 15b. Pretty pumped about it

Congratulations BT and LB!

LungBuster....I'm thinking that it will be pretty hard to find a sheep in 18B, and there are no permits in there in any event. A typo?

16a south and 18b. There are sheep in there.

• Like 1

Congratulations BT and LB!

LungBuster....I'm thinking that it will be pretty hard to find a sheep in 18B, and there are no permits in there in any event. A typo?

2 tags

My brother drew Rocky Bighorn with two bonus points. He drew Desert Big in 2016!

• Like 8

My brother drew Rocky Bighorn with two bonus points. He drew Desert Big in 2016!

Weird, I could of swore I heard something about you're wasting your application if you put in for a rocky tag without max points.

Congrats on the tag!

• Like 1

Thats not right!,,lol..Congrats..............BOB!

Would it be wrong to say I hate that guy? That is some serious luck.... he should be buying lottery tickets too.

• Like 1

Oh, I totally understand! lol I'm pretty skeptical.....we'll see when results are posted.

Would it be wrong to say I hate that guy? That is some serious luck.... he should be buying lottery tickets too.

• Like 1

And this is why i put in rather than bonus points even when guys say its impossible! Congrats to your bro. I want my Rocky!

• Like 2

Wouldn't be able to go this year so just put in for the point but a friend with 26 points pulled a desert tag north of the Colorado river.

• Like 4

Congratulation on the tag BigTub, have a terrific adventure!

• Like 2