Sign in to follow this  
tomgobbler

1/2 a beef

Tom I tried to PM you but our PM is not accepting new messages. call or text Andrew 602 Six 9two Zero 1 8 Nine.

I tried ( and think I accomplished clearing my box out )

Anyone else ? I got another one I need to get rid of.

9two8two43865two

Thnks

If anyone wants to split this further I would be in for a quarter or less.

I might go in with ya.

i dont remember how it all works its been a long time since we did cattle I was young. But I saw black angus and that all Dad and his buddies raised in Washington state, he got them from the black angus place just west of elensburg.

so shoot me an email delapril@cox.net

I might go in with ya.

i dont remember how it all works its been a long time since we did cattle I was young. But I saw black angus and that all Dad and his buddies raised in Washington state, he got them from the black angus place just west of elensburg.

If Delw decides not to go in with you, let me know. Or, if you two want to go thirds on the half, I’m in.

I might go in with ya.

You know your wife has your balls in her purse when your email has your wife's name in it!

Did you take your wife's last name when you got married ?

• Like 2

I might go in with ya.

Na I don't like you. I don't know that I would do much of anything to help you in any way other than an emergency. But thanks for the offer.

• Like 2

I might go in with ya.

Na I don't like you. I don't know that I would do much of anything to help you in any way other than an emergency. But thanks for the offer.

Ouch

I might go in with ya.

You know your wife has your balls in her purse when your email has your wife's name in it!

Did you take your wife's last name when you got married ?

Didn't they already have the same last name?

• Like 1

In for a 1/4 or less of a half? He!!, steaks are on sale at pretty much any grocery store right now for the 4th.

In for a 1/4 or less of a half? He!!, steaks are on sale at pretty much any grocery store right now for the 4th.

A quarter of a cow. Hahahahaha

Those steaks on sale have nothing on this type of meat. The "on sale" steaks at Fry's and Basha's barely qualify as meat. Very little taste to them.

Those steaks on sale have nothing on this type of meat. The "on sale" steaks at Fry's and Basha's barely qualify as meat. Very little taste to them.

Rest assured, I agree with u 100%

I might go in with ya.

If Delw decides not to go in with you, let me know. Or, if you two want to go thirds on the half, Im in.

Looks like Del is out....