Sign in to follow this  
nickstone

WTB Swarovski 12x50 EL

If I'm not mistaken the field pro comes has a different outer coating. The fixed objective lens covers might be another difference but I'm not sure if that is a feature of the other versions as well.

Why do you prefer the field pro version?

All of the reasons listed above

Right on. I was just curious. Ive got 10x el range field pro and swaro el12s.

I specifically wanted the older version 12s because I wasnt a fan of the new system. Im sure its good but I just prefer the old way of attaching to my Bino harmess. Carry on

• Like 1

I was in the market right when they were transitioning from the previous to the current model. I was told by a guy at Outdoorsmans that the only difference between them is the strap attachment. So I jumped on a new pair of the previous model right when the price dropped. I was able to stack some discounts and came in about $1000 under the price of the current model. Love them!

• Like 1

Whats your price point? I know where you can new pair for another $2725 out the door.

$1,900 or below. There are multiple retailers online that offer "Demo" Field Pro models for $2119.99, some of them also will have 10% off codes, bringing the price down to $1907.10, the problem is none of them currently have them in stock, and don't know when they will again. I'm fine waiting until somebody has them in stock if it saves me a few hundred dollars.

I've spoke with a few retailers on the phones that offered prices well below $2,725, but I appreciate the reply.