Sign in to follow this  
fireplanes

Same deer shot by two hunters

Muzzleloader doe deer hunt this past weekend....beginning of July? Only one place this is even remotely possible. But not in a "muzzleloader" season.

29ur2oy_zps3vxjrc6f.png

You might have a secret internet pal

post-2359-0-06838700-1530824531_thumb.png

Probably trying to set the stage to scam guys in the classifieds. Like that porta d ace guy. Improper English is always a clue since a lot of scammers are out of the country and use translation s9ftware I believe.

• Like 1

I lost a 240 plus buck in the Kaibab in 91 the same way. My shot was better placed though and the deer Only went another 60 yards from where I dumped him and he laid for over 3 minutes. Sucks. The other guy got the deer in the end. Navajo Indian with a 30 30 open sights. Ended up shooting a 221 buck 45 minutes later. The other buck was way bigger though.

That's hunting for ya.

Kauai, HI, blacktail. Year round.

I hiked the Napali Coast on Kauai years ago. It would be a good place to hunt with a spear. You often could not see far enough to need anything with better range.

That was my post on here.

Yes and on another post he mentions his daughter hunting "cues" this year so now he he is in state.. Hmm wonder where this muzzy tag is? :)

I lost a 240 plus buck in the Kaibab in 91 the same way. My shot was better placed though and the deer Only went another 60 yards from where I dumped him and he laid for over 3 minutes. Sucks. The other guy got the deer in the end. Navajo Indian with a 30 30 open sights. Ended up shooting a 221 buck 45 minutes later. The other buck was way bigger though.

That's hunting for ya.

That sucks dude. In the end though I still think it's fair. Kind of luck of the draw situation right there. I hate to waste meat but if I had a kaibab tag I'm going double shoulder cuz I don't want the sucker to run!

If your Google the text from his post you'll see it is the exact same story posted on a number of forums going back st least two years. It's probably some way to get through membership screening.

• Like 1

What state has a muzzleloader season right now?

Google can't find one either

Mark,

I'm not sure it would be illegal in Arizona for you to shoot an animal that someone else shot first, but it likely would be illegal for the first shooter to tag an animal that someone else killed. Therefore, YOU need to be prepared to tag that animal. On a side note, I would be pissed-off if someone else shot an animal I had wounded and was trailing. I would never count that as an animal I killed, nor would the record books view it as an animal I killed. A meat hunter may not care if you put another hole through his animal, but someone that takes pride in taking trophy animals would likely not be happy with you at all. If I shot a record book animal, and you took that away from me by deliberately shooting my animal again with no intention of claiming it yourself, we would have words. Since you have no idea how that hunter would feel about you shooting his animal, I would think twice before doing so.

Well, I guess you and I would have of few words on the mountain then. Maybe I could give you some shooting lessons.

What's all this talk about taking away record buck animals from you. Calm down and get off your high horse.

Just go to the range, then you don't have to worry about it.

Muzzleloader doe deer hunt this past weekend....beginning of July? Only one place this is even remotely possible. But not in a "muzzleloader" season. 29ur2oy_zps3vxjrc6f.png

WTF!! You’ve had troll detector this whole time? And your just now using it? Run that sob over a few other camp fire threads would ya please.
He's active in the bear section too cuz he likes our black brown bears and knows bear always return for fishes
  • Like 2

Muzzleloader doe deer hunt this past weekend....beginning of July? Only one place this is even remotely possible. But not in a "muzzleloader" season. 29ur2oy_zps3vxjrc6f.png

WTF!! Youve had troll detector this whole time? And your just now using it? Run that sob over a few other camp fire threads would ya please.
He's active in the bear section too cuz he likes our black brown bears and knows bear always return for fishes

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂