wildwoody

Results out on portal, post up your hunts

Drew 13b rifle. I had 33 Dec last year but my buddy had 8 points. I've already called myself some of the colorful names that come with drawing the tag. We are planning lots of research and several trips to learn roads and get a visual of the BIG landscape. My buddy and I are capable of the hunt part so we are planning on going the DIY route at this point. Still can't believe we drew it. Have checked the portal about 10x making sure my eyes were right!

• Like 7

I drew a late 36c tag. Looking forward to learning a new unit as I never stepped foot in that country.

• Like 2

I drew a late 36c tag. Looking forward to learning a new unit as I never stepped foot in that country.

I had that tag a few years ago. I picked up a map from Game Planner Maps and it helped A LOT with roads, private property/access. Good luck!

• Like 1

We got 3 Mule in 21 in Nov and 1 in 12AW Doe/ Nov.

Four 36c tags in our group (3 late december, 1 early december)

When did they even add the Nov 30 - Dec 9 hunts?

That’s the normal two weekend long hunt that usually falls over Thanksgiving. Give it a few more years and it will roll back.

My brother drew Desert Bighorn in 2016 & somehow drew a Rocky tag this year. You hear stories of stuff like this but I never thought it would happen in my family.

😮😮😮

• Like 2

My brother drew Desert Bighorn in 2016 & somehow drew a Rocky tag this year. You hear stories of stuff like this but I never thought it would happen in my family.

I want that to happen to me.

Where did Trphyhntr go?

I dunno, looks like its been a week or so. Interesting.
bad case of VD?
  • Like 4